“GREAT TIME !!!!”

Ranked #10 of 431 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A few lines to introduce myself. My name is Al Whelan, I am from Boston and worked at a famous "waterfront dive" known as Kelly's Landing. A seafood business in a Catholic community with lines down the street, literally. I worked there for five summers and enjoyed every minute of it. My first date with the counter girl (she couldn't resist a man in a paper hat), my first kiss, etc. One rule was demanded, cooking with clean oil! In those days it was lard! Today we use canola oil both on the grill side and on the fry side... Most of our dinners are on the grill side. Fish shrimp, scallops, steaks, ribs, chicken and pork round off our menu. Our Irish Connoli is like a little piece of heaven and our homemade bread pudding is to die for. Both topped off with sweet whipped cream. We've added a 6000 square foot patio surrounded by trees. A truly private and romantic spot. Also some added features such as, a basketball cage, beer pong table and corn hole court.
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My friends mother took asmall group of teenagers for gator tail, I was fortunate enough to be one of them. We had great time . The owner Al couldn't have been any nicer the food was great and the atmosphere was so unique ( in a good way). We had neat time shooting baskets til dinner was ready. Will definitely be returning to this restaurant and tellin my friends...

1  Thank Joseph C

Reviewed 19 July 2014

This place was really great. Chef Al was walking around handing out samples of the menu items, while the waitress Katrina was very attentive. The alligator appetizer was excellent with a zesty dip. The dining area was kinda dark with blue lights strung around, a bar in the middle, and wicker chairs to sit on. Bud Light was on tap and Jimmy Buffet and Michael Jackson concerts played on the TVs. We got a sample of Chef Al's cannolis and some amaretto. Yum!

1  Thank Alison S
Reviewed 17 July 2014

They have the best Alligator Tail i've ever had. I never liked trying new things until i had the Gator Tail. It was amazing.

1  Thank Bri B
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We travelled to Florida from Canada over the March Break and found this little spot to eat. It was an absolutely incredible experience! The owner Al, treated us like family. We were brought samples of different dishes and the meals we ordered were fresh, hot and delicious. The portions were extremely generous and the staff were warm and welcoming. We had so much seafood and we could not finish our meals. Thanks Al (from Big Al, little Al and the girls) for making our visit so special. We have a great picture of you in our album to remember an amazing spot to eat and the great company that you offered to make the visit special. We would recommend your restaurant to anyone in the area.....worth the drive from Canada.

1  Thank TracyLeahB
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Went last Saturday evening. Like everyone says, NOTHING to look at when you pull up, but the inside is awesome! Eclectic old Florida, loved it! Food was excellent, and yes, they DO give samples. Our server Sarah was friendly, mannerly, and attentive. We live local, so we'll definitely be back, probably often now that we know it's there.

1  Thank Starcoral