Holiday Inn Express Cape Coral/Fort Myers Area
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Dolphin Key Resort(Cape Coral)
Good 3.5/5
Average 3/5
Allure Suites(Fort Myers)
Average 3/5
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewspancake machinethe holiday inn expressfree breakfastmonkey barcinnamon bunsyogurthear the musicclean roomsbudget hotelstreet sidewould stay here againhotel is locatedrestaurants and barshot breakfaststayed two nightsnice pool areacalled the front desk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 March 2013

Stayed a night here in February.
Good clean room which was newly redecorated.
Great breakfast.

As other reviews said, the bar next door was noisy. Once we turned on the a/c fan unit all night no problem sleeping.

Good value for the price and would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

Clean rooms, helpful staff, good service, What more does one need? A great price!
Ask for the parking lot side; it's quieter by far. P
The pool and pool side bar are a great amenity!
Computer and printer are a free amenity in the lobby.
Breakfast is enough to keep you all day.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 9 February 2013 via mobile

It is 11:30pm on a Saturday night and I can't sleep because of the amount of motorcycle noise outside. The walls must be paper thin. They are racing up and down the street. When we checked in at 7 pm the hot water was not working, but was fixed in a short amount if time. I paid $129 for this noise !!!!! What a rip off!!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Elena3548
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cape Coral/Fort Myers Area, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2013

Dear Elena3548,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your comments. I am glad to read that the hot water was addressed immediately. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences for us to improve for our next guest or your next visit. I understand that having a good night sleep is important and it sounds like we fell below your expectations. I am sorry for any inconvenience you experienced due to the outside noise. I have taken note of your comments and we will address these points to improve upon our service.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 8 February 2013

Staff is always extremely friendly and ready to help. Especially the girls attending to the breakfast. The location is great for everywhere I need to be in the Cape and South Fort Myers. I stay here often and love it.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kimberly C
Reviewed 25 January 2013

I have always liked the Holiday Inn Express chain and this one was no different. My gripe is more with Hotwire, which calls it a three star and prices it accordingly. It is a two and a half star hotel, and that is usually what I book for short stays here in the US. I agree with most of the other reviewers here on the rooms being clean, the staff was very friendly. (Except the front desk clerk who seem furious that the night desk clerk had okayed a late check out. She acted as if she was giving me a organ transplant...for one hour!)

Anyhoo....since management seems to respond to these reviews, I have a couple of little gripes. The elevator/stair combo. It just seems weird that if you wanna walk the stairs instead of waiting for elevator...you have to walk outside and then reenter the hotel. Speaking of the elevator, just a suggestion....put some artwork in there! It's sunny Florida, and it looks like a freight elevator. Last thing, very meager TV channels and no Pay per View options. I love putting a movie on when I travel, and it's not possible with what the hotel has. As a market lover, there is zero business channels either and for a CNBC fan, that was disappointing.

Little things, I know. But they do add up, and for me, just the TV options would make me use a different similar hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo