Nothing to brag about and the facility was close to the expressway and other attractions. Beds were hard, pillows were lumpy. I've stayed at other Holiday Inns and this one did not stand out, just "ok".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Cape Coral - Fort Myers Area is located in the center of downtown Cape Coral, FL allowing convenient access to many attractions... Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel Island & Captiva Island The University of South Florida The Edison State College The Florida Gulf Coast University The JN 'Ding' Darling National Wildlife Refuge Thomas Edison and Henry Ford's winter homes, botanical gardens and laboratory Sun Splash Family Waterpark The Caloosahatchee River and Pine Island Sound are world-class fishing areas for Tarpon, Snook, Trout and Redfish. The Minnesota Twins and Boston Red Sox have Spring Training facilities nearby. Lee County has become a sports mecca for golf, tennis and water sports. In addition to the convenience of local attractions, the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) is only 15 miles from the hotel. Don't miss our famous Express Start hot breakfast served from 6AM to 10AM, 7 days a week. If you're in the area for business or pleasure, be sure to Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Cape Coral Fort Myers Area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Cape Coral/Fort Myers Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Cape Coral/Fort Myers Area Hotel Cape Coral
- Holiday Inn Express Cape Coral/Fort Myers Area Florida