“Nice comfy clean and quiet.”
Review of Franklin Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Carrabelle
Franklin Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Carrabelle B&B and Inns
South Shore of Montreal
“Nice comfy clean and quiet.”
Reviewed 9 November 2012

Down season rate is 55$+tx which is nice.

Nice hotel, non breakfast.
Clean and comfy rooms.
Quiet and calm.

Only draw back, wifi is only in the lobby, so if you want wifi in you room ask for a room really close to the lobby.

Room Tip: if you want wifi in you room ask for a room really close to the lobby.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank SebTD

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
bethel, ohio
Reviewed 14 October 2012

We were staying at St. George Island in August 2012 during the Hurricane Isaac. We had to be evacuated due to the threat of the hurricane. We originally had reservations in Talahassee Florida but found Franklin Inn much closer for when we were hopefully able to get back in to the island after the evacation was lifted. We had a total of 9 people traveling, and needed 1 room with handicap accessible which they did have, the rooms were very clean and neat, and you could park your car right outside your door which was reassuring since we didnt want to unpack everything we had taken with us. They were very willing to work with us, giving us extra time to stay there while waiting for the news of the evacuation to be lifted. (Which is very unheard of these days) They were even trying to help us find out when it would be lifted. If we would ever decide to return to St. George Island area, this is definately where we will be staying. The price for the rooms were very reasonable, and they definately could of jacked up the price due to the hurricane. Thanks so much for your hospitatilty and willingness to help us out!!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
6 Thank sharon p
Reviewed 9 October 2012 via mobile

As usual everything was in tip top shape! I called and let them know I probably wasn't gonna be there before 10 pm..they said no problem and left me a room key! They make sure to be very friendly! I feel like they have known me for years! Love it!

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank lmlan95
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 21 July 2012 via mobile

I tried them again after having stayed at their competator last weekend and being WAY WAY WAY over charged & being given the discount they always give me for stayong there under certain circumstances. I was very pleasently surprised this time at the franklin inn! and literally i saved $90 by staying here & not the other hotel in the area!! the room at the franklin inn was clean & I noticed they got new bedding since I stayed here last about 6+ mths ago. I literally have no complaints what so ever! i will def be stayong here again & I am so glad I gave them another try.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank MrsBforever
Inverness, Florida, United States
Reviewed 19 June 2012

We stayed here 1 night on our way to a Family Reunion.. Everone was friendly and the price was right!! We had a clean non-smoking room. We didn't bring any pets but enjoyed getting our "puppy fixes" while we visited with other guests.. We will stay there again!!!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 25 April 2012

ive stayed here a few times. the first few werent so bad. very basic room,etc which was fine. the last time I stayed was terrible. my room had a huge flea infestation!! I had dozens & dozens of them on my legs, in the bed with me, jumping & crawling EVERYWHERE. I know its a pet friendly motel, thsts exactly why they need to make sure the rooms are properly cleaned & sprayed for bugs! they happilymoved me to a different room pretty quick, but upon check out DID NOT even offer a free night (knowing I come back once a month) or a discount or even an apology! if they had, I would probably have considered trying them again. needless to say, I wont be back.

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank MrsBforever
Reviewed 18 April 2012

This inexpensive inn had very friendly service and was located in the perfect spot! The rooms were nice and clean! We greatly enjoyed our stay and if possible this will be our go to motel every time we go!

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank lmlan95
Also consider these accommodations in or near Carrabelle
Gibson Inn
#1 of 3 in Carrabelle
Rancho Inn
Rancho Inn
#4 of 5 in Apalachicola

Been to Franklin Inn? Share your experiences!