“Generic place, fine for a night or two. Clean.”
Review of Franklin Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Carrabelle
Franklin Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Carrabelle B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Decent place, clean, had micro and fridge. Wifi. Comfy bed. Good price. Quiet. Couple good restaurants nearby, Two Al's is great for all meals and open "late!" Good location, close to Dollar General, which has everything you might need.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MinnieCastavet

Reviewed 19 May 2013

My parents and I stayed in two different rooms over the weekend, and we had a great experience. The rooms were clean, comfortable and adequate for our needs. Adjacent to the hotel is a great little restaurant called "Hog Wild" that offers breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings with very reasonable prices. Although there is no pool at the Franklin Inn, the public beach is just down the road. I was pleased with our stay at the Franklin Inn, and would stay again when in that area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank FLDIsneyFan
Reviewed 18 April 2013

My biggest thrill this year was my trip to Florida to visit my best friend...on the way back we traveled Hwy 98 the coastline home...stopped in Carabelle at this little motel...Franklin Inn...nice big and CLEAN rooms...loved it and a fine shower setup...I had absolutely no complaints...I even forgot my Nook pad there...scared me thought it was gone for sure..But you know there are truly honest folks in this world and they are at this motel...I got my nook back and when I go back to Fla. you can bet I will stay at this motel again. Great folks...and the restaurant next to it has the best B-B-Que and shrimp we have eaten...Thank you Franklin
Inn for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank GailM862
Reviewed 13 February 2013 via mobile

The Franklin Inn at Carrabelle has Large, clean rooms. Best shower set up! Clean and Large. Comfortable beds and pet friendly. Can't beat it for the price. Close to everything you need!! Good service and very quiet.

• Stayed: February 2013
5  Thank JoelCasi C
Reviewed 26 December 2012

I find the value for the price is unbeatable. My experience was clean and comfortable with great customer service. I have stayed on several occasions with the same great service and really needed the quiet getaway.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gadep76SM
Reviewed 9 November 2012

Down season rate is 55$+tx which is nice.

Nice hotel, non breakfast.
Clean and comfy rooms.
Quiet and calm.

Only draw back, wifi is only in the lobby, so if you want wifi in you room ask for a room really close to the lobby.

Room Tip: if you want wifi in you room ask for a room really close to the lobby.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SebTD
Reviewed 14 October 2012

We were staying at St. George Island in August 2012 during the Hurricane Isaac. We had to be evacuated due to the threat of the hurricane. We originally had reservations in Talahassee Florida but found Franklin Inn much closer for when we were hopefully able to get back in to the island after the evacation was lifted. We had a total of 9 people traveling, and needed 1 room with handicap accessible which they did have, the rooms were very clean and neat, and you could park your car right outside your door which was reassuring since we didnt want to unpack everything we had taken with us. They were very willing to work with us, giving us extra time to stay there while waiting for the news of the evacuation to be lifted. (Which is very unheard of these days) They were even trying to help us find out when it would be lifted. If we would ever decide to return to St. George Island area, this is definately where we will be staying. The price for the rooms were very reasonable, and they definately could of jacked up the price due to the hurricane. Thanks so much for your hospitatilty and willingness to help us out!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank sharon p
Also consider these accommodations in or near Carrabelle
St George Inn
#1 of 3 in Carrabelle
Rancho Inn
Rancho Inn
#4 of 5 in Apalachicola

Been to Franklin Inn? Share your experiences!