“great BBQ great Value”

Hog Wild BBQ
Ranked #7 of 18 Restaurants in Carrabelle
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I was requested to try this restraunt because of the breat BBQ smell! It tasted as good as it smells!
After eating junk food all day with my husband, the 1/2 potato with chicken. There is also a ice cream shop, with what looked like a good selection and sundaes or shakes.
I was there at an odd time only one waitress, "greeter" only sat people and took care of carry out orders, which there was one while I was there. I understand she was just a teenaged girl but I thought she could have been more friendly if not more helpful.
The food was tasty and hot when it got to my table and drink was kept full.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Tried the Seafood Platter, fish, scallops, shimp & Crab cake. and fries & Salad, hush puppy. Other than the hush puppy being over cooked the food was excellent. If you are really hungry there is also a hot buffet -- it looked very good. The service was good and person who waited on us very pleasant. A lot of workers stop there to eat, and many do carry out.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

best fish place in the area and the veggies were outstanding! The ice cream counter was a nice touch. Be sure to pick up some Tupelo Honey while you're there, too.

Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

Carrabelle Florida only has a few places to eat. Seafood at a barbeque place you don't always see. I had the seafood special $9.99. What a surprise. Shrimp, scallops, crap cake, and fish. Plate was full plus to side fries and slaw. You usually pay twice as much for what I got. It was cooked to perfection. They also have a lunch buffet I want to try next time I am in town.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

The food was good and it was a good value. The service was good and there was a good selection of portion sizes so you could pick what you wanted.