“Best sandwiches ever!”

Carrabelle Junction
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Title says it all, the food was incredible! Sandwiches were so fresh and honestly the best I have ever had. The atmosphere was also great, felt like a 50's diner. Ih and them there is the ice cream. I have had ice cream all over the country and I have never had peanut butter ice cream like that before. It was so good. If you are within 100 miles of Carrabelle this is a must. The food is so good you won`t be disapointed.

Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

Me and my gf both had the BLT for the price it was great best BLT I have ever had in my life I even had another one in a different town no where near as good if you like BLT you got to get one here its worth it!

1  Thank Stwarrior23
Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

Great shakes and sandwiches. Reminds me of the old drugstore soda fountain. Decor from Florida before the House of Mouse.

1  Thank steve b
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Good selection of sandwiches and pleasant service. Each of our's however were slathered with mustard and. mayo to the point of ruining them.

1  Thank HappyTraveler32344
Reviewed 30 April 2013

I travelled many miles in the states and this would be the best ever Milk Bar, Restaurant we came across. Food so delicious,loved the 50's music in the back ground,the locals chatter ....and as for the Peanut Butter milk shake, well the best ever i have had..and i have had a few... would so love to came back there one day..It sure is a credit to the owners..
Dee