“Always good”

Ranked #17 of 97 Restaurants in Casselberry
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 16 October 2012

they have happy hour 2 to 4 pm shakes and floats etc are half price. Hamburger dishes are good and Hot Dog selection is very good. The menu has many very good dishes for everyday meals.

Reviewed 19 August 2012

With burgers all around each and evry corner, this one is different. Starting from the staff hospitality & cheerfulness, till the food is served, all is great. The portobello burger is really tasety, smooth & unique. Have tried a lot but this one just tastes awesome. Not flodded with dressings, its neat and simply very rich in taste.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

Love to be able to use a coupon, the milk shakes are great and good fries too...

Reviewed 21 May 2012

Met my sister-in-law here for dinner. Whenever I travel to Longwood, Florida, I always get together with her for a meal. We were greeted and seated right away. Looked clean inside and out. Our server, Dana, came right over and with a great big smile, told us she would be our server and what her name was. We were not ready yet and she said she would be back. She was great. She forgot my chili, but, hey.. so did I. She checked on us several times and cleared our plates away.
Unfortunatly, we did not care for this type of burger. I had a steakburger and the husband had a Wisconsin cheeseburger. The fries, onion rings, BLT, chocolate shake, and chili were great. Burgers, not so much. Just not our liking.

Reviewed 27 August 2011

Located on a main highway in a very nice area. We were greeted just as soon as we walked in the door, around 10pm. There were a few other booths occupied and a large group gathered at another table. Brandy, who sat us, took our drink order right away. She tended to the larger table, then came back for our order. She was very accomadating as all three of us wanted special orders. She answered all our questions and very polite thru out the entire visit.
The burger patties are quite thin, yet not throughly cooked. Unfortunately she was too busy with the larger group to make it back to our table untill I was almost finished with my burger. I don't like the red showing in my meat, but I thought that this just might be the way they cook them here. I asked Brandy and she they should be cooked more than that. Because I was almost finished, there was no need for a replacement. Both my son and grandsons burgers were not fully cooked, either. When I questioned her about this again, she said they should be fully cooked and took them to the manager. The manager didn't come out to talk to us, but did take the cost of one meal off. Brandy apologized and remained friendly and professional. We would go back. The area was clean. The service fast and friendly. Brandy should have came back to the table to see how the food was, but she was also taking care of a large group, so, she did the best she could do. Next time we would know to ask for the burgers to be fully cooked. Shakes were great. Baked beans, yummy. Burgers.. probable would have been better, if fully cooked. Grandson had a mushroom burger, which he said was excellent. I like the place.