Home Towne Studios - Casselberry
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Fern Park Motel(Fern Park)
  • Fitness centre
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Carpets are replusive, unless you are used to walking barefoot outside and black feet from dirt don't walk on carpet without some kind of protection on your feet. Bugs, Bugs, Bugs. Nearby Hawthorne suites is probably cheaper, and they have small gym. pool, b-b-q pavillion and clean rooms. Comforter on bed was replusive, went and bought gloves to take off bed. Before I could even sleep in the bed I washed the sheets myself in guest laundry. Room service is day a week, clean towels are only available 1 day a week. I thought this place would be nice, special internet pricing, paid in advance and could not get refund.
Local charities such as United Way, Goodwill use this place to house family's who are homeless or going through difficult period. If you work to earn your money don't waste it hear. I personally called local charities and told them they would be much better housing family's at Hawthorne Inn approximately 2 miles from this facility.
Unless you are a trashy person don't stay at this place. If you don't mind replusive dirty carpets, smoke stained walls, nastly smelling rooms and god knows what else is on comforters. Bugs, Bugs, Bugs. Microwave hasn't been prooperly cleaned in who knows how long. Staff appeared to be lazy hiding from security cameras smoking. Please take my advice and go elsewhere.

Room Tip: Go to Hawthorne Suites in Altamonte Springs, approximately 2 miles away. The have free continental breakfast.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Bill D
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Stayed at this hotel for two nights and not pleased. Coffee Pot did not work and staff was notified on Friday night, Saturday a.m. and Saturday p.m. still no working coffee pot. Did not clean the room, no clean towels, carpet dirty, hairdryer did not work. Food left in the refrig from previous guest.

Room Tip: There are other hotels near I-4 that I have stayed in previously and will use again.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank nicewicz
Reviewed 26 February 2013

My son and I have been staying in the Casselberry location for the last 2 1/2 months. The hotel staff is courtious and very helpfull. close to shopping and area entertainment. I was able to keep my son in hs current school at this location whitch helped us out alot. there is also nite security that keeps ur cars and belongings safe and secure. i would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Zane F
Reviewed 13 February 2013

I am a current guest here at the suburban extended stay in casselberry florida. I am in the process of financially getting on my feet and in the meantime...I have been here for almost 3 months. During my stay..I have had absolutley no issues with my room, nor the staff. Everyone who works here is polite, generous and totally understanding when it comes to basically anything. The housekeepers are also very very nice. I recently had a noise complaint....which was unfortunate but the manager was understanding due to the circumstances. So I am basically telling anyone that is considering staying here that it is definetly worth it!!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank jt-331
Reviewed 8 February 2013

wow amazing customer service very compassionate for the needs of the guest my family loves this hotel they have worked with my funds and I greatly appreciate. your services.this property is close to many stores and restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank proctorsstayedhere
Frank P, General Manager at Home Towne Studios - Casselberry, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2013

Thank you for the nice comments...our staff strides to provide best service....We hope you will continue to enjoy your stay in the future.