“Best Pizza in Orlando area”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Anthony's NY Pizza

Anthony's NY Pizza
Ranked #12 of 95 Restaurants in Casselberry
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Delicatessen
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Ozark, Missouri
“Best Pizza in Orlando area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

Great pizza and atmosphere. Kids will enjoy it a lot. Pizza and other stuff are wonderful and they have great prices for the food.

Visited August 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food decent service so so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Got a sausage sub with onions and peppers the onions and peppers were not cooked with the sausage. I am used to fennel in my Italian sausage this one seems a little bland. Never had the pizza will have to try that next time I am in town. I got water to drink my friend got ice tea the waitress never refilled my water but would refill the ice tea? I would try it again but that could be the last time.

Visited February 2014
Georgia
“Best Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

When I visit my dad in Florida, I go here for pizza. I had the small sausage pizza and seriously it is my favorite of all time. The folks in there always seem really nice. I wish Anthony's was in my town. Oh well! Eat here next time you can.

Visited October 2013
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Totally Impressed! Lots More Than Pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2013

First of all, since there are 2 Anthony's Pizza in Casselberry, this is the one on 436 across the Hwy from Smokey Bones and two doors away from Bagel King. There's a 3rd Anthony's Pizza in Altamonte Springs on 434. I gather that they all to back to the same beginning. In any event, we finally got to this one! It says 'Original" on the menu. Even though food critic Scott Joseph said they have the best Pizza we tried the large, and I do mean large, Stromboli which was fantastic. Even late afternoon the restaurant was 3/4 full which tells you something. Its the little things that get your attention. Almost always, Pepper Flakes are dried out but here they were a dark shiny red which indicates "fresh". I'm an Iced Tea freak and it was perfect. We had a thoroughly enjoyable meal. The booths are large and roomy and comfortable. Our waitress was excellent. We really do have to return and try the Pizza! It's an Italian Restaurant that also serves Pizza; not simply a Pizza Joint!

• Visited June 2013
Fredrikstad, Norway
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2013

During our stay in the neighbourhood we tried pizza from Anthony’s twice. The first one was a “take a way” and the second we had in the restaurant. Both pizzas tasted excellent. The service was good and the staff was friendly.

• Visited March 2013