“Hooters”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 1 May 2013

The food was good and the staff was friendly. We was welcomed in the doorway bay one of the staff and guided to a good table. Food and drinks were served quick and professional. We had a good time at Hooters in Casselberry.

There are newer reviews for Hooters

Reviewed 22 June 2012

The wings and fries are very good and so are the fried pickles with remolade sauce. However, the service and other selections do not support their prices. We only go because my wife and son love the wings and fries.

Reviewed 13 October 2011

I had a cobb salad that was actually tasty and moderately healthful. My waitress was a lovely girl from Kentucky who entertained me with pleasant conversation. The bartender was also a knockout. I suspect that the unfavorable review I saw on this page is one of those prank reviews that people put on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 16 July 2011

The snow crabs and ribs were enjoyed by my family. Waitresses have move a slight notch up since I was here many years ago. I would come back

Reviewed 9 March 2011

It is sad to see Hooters going down hill. The last 3 outing at Hooters, all in different states, have been consistently horrible.
For a business lunch, my colleauge ordered the Sloppy Joe. He was served a bun, with next to no meat. It was in fact Chili with all but one bean picked out of it. My cheeseburger was still partially frozen in the middle, I ordered medium well. Sweet Tea tasted like soap, lip smudges on the glasses. Bathroom was a flithy, stinking mess. A typical Hooters now a days.
The girls were not close to smoking hot, they were actually homely, rude, and not smiling. Most looked like orange blimps, floating clumsily around the store, shorts looking as if they were going to explode under the load. Ive seen better food at the Walmart deli, and get better service while being booked into the county jail. I'm kidding, but ANYWHERE has better service, and Hooters is supposed to be a "friendly" place where we normal, semi ugly guys feel loved by women out of our league. This was the polar opposite, I would not touch any of these women with Bill Clintons you know what, and he's been everywhere.
The manager did in fact comp what is to be my last ever Hooters meal. If this were a publicly traded company, I would be shorting the stock immediately. BW3's and Wing Houses simply blow Hooters away in every category. There is a BW3's less than 1/4 mile north of this Hooters on 436.
Want to waste your money? Do you like disgusting food? Visit ANY Hooters, but especially this one. Good Bye Hooters, and good riddance.