“Consistently good bbq.”

Bubbalou's Bodacious Bar-B-Q
Ranked #44 of 96 Restaurants in Casselberry
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 5 September 2012

If I can't make the drive to 4Rivers, Bubbalou's is my go-to for a bbq fix. The pulled pork or baby back ribs are always a hit and the baked beans are downright addicting. Good collard greens too.

Reviewed 22 August 2012

You can never go wrong here-food is always delicious and affordable. When my daughter visits from Chicago this is on her "must eat here" list!

Reviewed 5 August 2012

LOVE IT!! Atmosphere, casual and homey, Bubbalou's serves the best Bar-B-Q I have EVER tasted, and I have tasted my share! The prices are more than fair and the servings, generous. Don't miss it if you have the opportunity while visiting the greater Orlando area. Forget that! Make the opportunity! It's a tourist destination in its own right!

Reviewed 20 January 2012

I got the pulled pork platter which included french fries and baked beans. The baked beans were absolutely delicious. There are a number of bbq sauces on the table. We used the mild and sweet, both very good. The hot sauce is 5 alarm hot. If you eat in, get the small size ice tea, refills are free. Gets a bit crowded at lunch time.