We Stayed 2 nights in room 208. Great room, with hot tub and kitchenette. Staff was very nice, especially Gina. Close to everything, local bars for night life, pier for fishing, shops for trinkets. The hotel-restaurant was very good. The towels extremely soft. Bed was cozy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped condominiums directly on the Gulf of Mexico in Cedar Key, Florida. We rent units by the day, week or month. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cedar Cove Beach & Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Cove Beach & Yacht Club Hotel Cedar Key
- Cedar Cove Beach And Yacht Club
- Cedar Cove Beach & Yacht Club Cedar Key, Florida