“A Slice of Heaven”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cedar Key
Cedar Key Harbour Master Suites
Reviewed 9 September 2012

My husband and I decided to do a weekend excursion. We live in a suburb of Tampa and usually travel south on our getaways. This time we changed it up and went north, and I am so glad we did. Cedar Key and the Harbour Master Suites was exactly what we were looking for. A place to decompress from the daily race. From the moment we checked in we were on "island time". The staff at the hotel and at the Dilly Dally Gallery could not do enough for us. Harbour Master Suites is pristinely clean, quiet and conveniently located to resturants and bars. The rooms are perfectly decorated and the attention to details is remarkable. The beds and linens were very comfortable. Our room had a deck that looked right onto the Gulf of Mexico. We feel fully replenished and I cannot stop smiling from my experience. We rented a golf cart from George at the Gulf Cart Company who was quite a character, I think my husband could have talked to him for hours. We drank sangria at the Black Dog Bar (which was fantastic). I highly reccommed going there they had a huge variety of beer and wine to enjoy. Tony's Seafood Resturant was where we ate dinner. Besides the service being outstanding the food was incredible. They told us that they had award winning clam chowder. My husband and I are originally from the north and we have had lots of clam chowder, but they were right, it was the best we had ever had. After a great night sleep we got up and had breakfast at Kona Joes which was another home run. On our trip home all I did was call family and tell them about Cedar Key and the Harbour Master Suites. We will be visiting again soon and bringing the family along!

Room Tip: All the rooms are fantastic, we stayed in the Sunkissed Suitewhich was the smallest. If I was stayi...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 September 2012

My husband and I have been going to Cedar Key for years!!! We have done the rounds and always come back to Harbour Master. The location is perfect and the view is the best on the island. The staff goes above and beyond to make our stay perfect. Each room has a different theme and is impeccably decorated. The shop, Dilly Dally, is filled with everthing you could possibly imagine at great prices. My hubby never shops with me but surprised me with three of the most adorable dresses he picked out! If you haven't stayed here, you need to experience it. If you have stayed, then you know what I'm talking about. Enjoy!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Diana W
Reviewed 6 September 2012

My husband and I recently enjoyed a visit to Cedar Key at Harbour Master Suites. Cedar key is a fabulous, tiny island with a lot of charm. These units are located in the heart of town above some delightful shops and restaurants. They are uniquely and quietly located behind the shops and face the gulf. Its the perfect spot to unwind with great hospitality yet steps away from all the fun. I would certainly recommend it to my friends and encourage all of you to spend your time at Harbour Master Suites.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2012

One of our favorite place to stay in Florida and we are Floridians. The Harbor Master is clean, tastefully decorated and the staff is very friendly. Great place to "de-stress".

Room Tip: The Loft room had a great street and Gulf view. Would stay in this room again. Pics didnt do it just...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2012

We stayed in the Sea Pearl. What a wonderful place. We enjoyed the staff and the apartment/suite. I will return.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank RhonieS
Reviewed 26 June 2012

What a great little hideaway. We stayed in the castaway and caught fish from our room balcony.
The only way to see the key is to rent a golf cart and zip around...that was so mush fun.
A great tip from the waitress is to watch the sunset from the airport, it was the best spot.
There is no beach at ceder key, but it is a beautiful place to visit for 2 or 3 days...it is very small.

Room Tip: We loved the castaway right on the water
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa R
Reviewed 24 June 2012

We stay in the "Sea Pearl" when we go. There is no better view and the facility is AAA++. You feel very much at home. The sunrises are perfect from the top deck with a nice cup of coffee and the sunsets are just as gorgeous with a glass of wine or beer. We highly recommend dropping by and booking for your next romantic getaway or just to unwind!!! Rent a kayak, tour the town and quaint shops, Tony's is always a hit too!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple