“Great barbecue ”
Review of Kelly's AdaBlue Cafe - CLOSED

Kelly's AdaBlue Cafe
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Diner
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

We LOVE Ada Blue barbecue! Pulled pork sammys, ribs, baked beans and slaw. Sausage gravy biscuits for breakfast...but not on Sunday...my only complaint!

1  Thank Losthorizonlisa

Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

Omelets are delicious and so were the pancakes. Biscuits are homemade! Really enjoyed it. Very friendly people. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

I had the ribs and my wife had the coconut shrimp - both were superb. Generous portions and freshly prepared in a rustic building (do not let this put you off) with very attentive service. Would highly recommend, but don't expect fine dining !

Reviewed 25 August 2013

The rooms were very clean and the staff very friendly. The food was excellent. They had great homemade fudge as well as t-shirts and gifts for sale. They have a campground for RVs that is nice. Overall I enjoyed my stay and plan to go back as soon as I can.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

The food was very good, we had the mullet. The ladies cooking and serving us were so nice and wanted to make sure we were happy with our food. We went early for dinner and were the only ones there at 4:00 so we got a lot of attention :). I was very pleased and will probably go there for breakfast this morning.