“OMG”

Add it.
Island Girl Cakes
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 February 2014

weeeelll since our traveling companion was on a mission to find a rum cake that surpassed his own we were willing to help judge. Found Island Girl Cakes and we all were hooked. First of all, the Rum Cake broke us and left us wanting more. So we tried the Key Lime Pie. That put us over the edge. So we had to try the Chocolate Silk Pie...... over the top and to the moon!!!!! A birthday treat of Buttermilk Pecan Pie made us believers......... good thing we had to leave or we would have had to make our next stop at the Big Size store. Loved it!

1  Thank Catherine N

Reviewed 2 January 2014

My husband and I bought a slice of fruit cake for my Mom who LOVES fruit cake. After a disappointing Christmas with store bought knock offs, we decided to buy her a piece and see if it would make her year! IT did! She said it was the best ever and she hopes that Island Girl Cakes will sell online soon! Thank you for making her day! And her Christmas season complete!

1  Thank Pam L
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Fantastic coffee, cakes and pastries with great view of the bay. Served by friendly staff who are happy for you to stay on the balcony as long as you want to enjoy their wares and view!

1  Thank NikiB5382
Reviewed 11 November 2013

My wife and I stopped in on a Saturday around noon and no one was in the Bakery....Rang the bell and a gentleman came from the back, probably the one making the Mullet Dip and said the Owner wasn't in and wasn't making any more dessert this weekend....Very disappointing given all the rave reviews that I have seen..... Guess I'll chalk it up to Island or "Key Time" and people just doing things at their own pace..... Can't tell you how the desserts are as there weren't any there made Saturday apparently.....

1  Thank spbuck
Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

This is by far the best bakery!! Jan is so sweet she took time out to talk to me and my husband! This is a Cedar Key must!!!

2  Thank Beachnana6