Arrived early and room was ready. Room was very clean and furnished just right for a vacation villa. Fantastic view of gulf from roomy, well-furnished deck... spent most of my time out there enjoying the view and sound of the gulf lapping onshore right beneath our deck. My daughter loved the bed nook. The staff was nice and cheerful. Loved that we could just leave our car in lot and walk everywhere on island. Only complaint was the tub... old repair was unsightly. Also, bring things like food and coffee with you because small market on the island was very overpriced and not well stocked. Cedar Key is very laid back and there is not a ton to do right on the island... great for fishing and boating or kayaking or to just sit back and relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Gulf of Mexico. We have 30 units, all owned by different owners, meaning each are decorated completely different and unique. We have a Salt Water Swimming Pool and a Hot Tub (not salt water). We also offer 1 or 2 Bedroom Units. We Rent by the Day ~ Week ~ Month. Hope you are having a fabulous day and hope to see you soon. The Management Team at Island Place Condo Rentals Located in the relaxing, laid back town of Cedar Key, Florida.Call today to see what specials we may have going on. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Island Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Place Hotel Cedar Key
- Island Place Cedar Key, Florida