All reviews office staff water front king bed full kitchen condo balcony gulf pier boat dolphins fl
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Our family stayed here July 3&4. We had a great time. Our place was very clean with a full kitchen. The pool was clean and not crowded. We watched the fireworks from our balcony. Coming back next year!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Vicki L
Reviewed 4 April 2017

we have been coming to cedar keys for the last nine years. about three times during the year. I've volunteer twice and had a wonderful meeting different people, once in July and for the Pirate Invasion. Daniel and I usually stay at the Island place, the ladies are so nice I feel like family, I am a very friendly person so I never meet a stranger. The rooms are always clean and the air is on, if I ask for them not to put the air fresher in they always do as I ask, I am never afraid to go out and sit or my grandchildren to walk around the place I feel very safe. They are one of a kind cant wait to see you.

Room tip: we like the bottom floors, next to the office. we can watch the grandchildren and look at the water and boats coming and going.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2016

This is our third visit to Island Place with our fourth already booked for next year. We just really enjoy it here. Best pool on the island. Beautiful gulf view. Private beach. Fish from the pier. Walking distance to many shops, restaurants, park. Staff is always pleasant and helpful. Rooms are individually owned so some are more updated than others. Website is helpful with good descriptions and photos or just give them a call. Kitchens are nicely equipped to prepare meals. In room washing machine/dryer. Everything we've needed to enjoy our stay. This is where we return to when staying in Cedar Key.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank macndan
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Came with a friend for the weekend and fell in love with is place! Our room was ocean front, the staff was great, very clean, peaceful and relaxing. There's a washer and dryer and everything else you need right in the room. It's walking distance to anywhere you want to go and definitely can't beat the beautiful view! Will definitely be coming back here!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 July 2016

We have stayed with Island Place on several occasions. The first time we only planned to stay 2 nights and ended up staying 8 days. The staff was so kind and accomidating. The second and third time we had several units and loved every minute of our stay.The town has amazing little resturants and a great deal of history. If you are looking for a peaceful and uneventful vacation this is the place.

Date of stay: December 2015