“Wonderful desserts”
Review of Bake My Day - CLOSED

Bake My Day
Reviewed 31 May 2016

We ate lunch and decided to check out the desserts here. We were already stuffed and decided to share something. The Pineapple upside down cake was wonderful and I decided not to share after all. Sent my daughter back to get her own dessert.

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

We came to Cedar Key for my birthday weekend and this was our first stop. Wow the variety and quality of the baked goods were truly amazing. They have cherry, peach, apple cinnamon and (my favorite) key lime bread pudding. I particularly liked the Brownie with peanut butter butter cream frosting and chocolate ganache. We had to take a few things back to our room for later because it was all just too yummy.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Love the cute sign out front. Outside and inside seating. Deli case that has the days bakery options. Banana bread pudding was good as was the cinnamon roll.

Reviewed 10 April 2016

I ran in for some sweets to take with me on my way out of town. I got some cookies and some cinnamon rolls. They were both delicious.

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

When we walked in, the display case left something to be desired. It was nearly empty. The nice gal behind the counter apologized for the lack of variety but said they were hit hard during breakfast & early lunch.

We opted for the remaining items...a blueberry muffin & 2 key lime cupcakes. OMG!!! They were all amazing!

My daughter had the cupcake right away & thoroughly enjoyed it. I had the blueberry muffin, which was delectable. I'd never had such a fresh & yummy blueberry muffin before now.

I had the other cupcake last night for dessert & again was not disappointed. I'm thinking if you go earlier in the day, you'd have much more to choose from. Will definitely visit the bakery again if we return to this area.