“Delicious meal, quirky service”

Thai Thani - Celebration
Ranked #12 of 39 Restaurants in Celebration
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Known for excellence in Authentic Thai cuisine, Thai Thani Restaurant is a must-not-miss for Thai food lovers. Charmed and beautiful by valuable artworks and furniture imported from Thailand, the distinctive, exquisite setting will make you feel like you are dining in a grand room of the Royal Palace in Bancock. On weekends the restaurant offers Thai classical dance as live entertainment. Thai Thani award winning as one of the best Thai Restaurants in the USA from the Thai government.
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I was staying onsite at Disney for a conference and was looking for good food at more reasonable prices and ended up at Thai Thani in Celebration. When we arrived around 7:30 on a Friday night and the restaurant was deserted I thought I made a poor choice. But the food was great and by the time we finished our meal the restaurant was packed!

My friend had Pad Thai, I had Pad See Ew and we shared a Crab Rangoon appetizer. All of the food was fresh and delicious.

The manager (or perhaps owner) came by to check on us and was very friendly and even sat down in our booth for a short time. The hostess and our waitress seemed a bit awkward and nervous - I'm guessing they were new to their jobs.

I would certainly return to Thai Thani next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

So we're staying in Orlando, looking for a decent meal that is not a Shoney's or a Denny's or a Sizzler or a Red Robin or ANYTHING that wasn't boxed and frozen in Muncie, Indiana and shipped here in a tractor trailer. We're from New York and we're used to fresh food, cooked by a chef, not microwaved at one of a thousand locations nation-wide. So we discover on Yelp that there is a Thai restaurant in a town called Celebration. We're driving there using navigation and all of a sudden we enter..... Stepford! The land of the Stepford Wives. Looked like a movie set, or that episode of the Twilight Zone where the people wake up and discover they are in some giant girl's play dollhouse. There was a lady in a rocking chair on a porch and she looked like animatronic - or something out of a spaghetti western where they point a shotgun at you and tell you "just keep movin along...." But no, it was a real town and real people live there. And they must like it. (??) All this strange architecture, side by side, disney-like spotless sidewalks and street sights. We felt like we were being watched. Or like there's a hanging every week from the highest tower. --- Which happened to be across the street from the best d*mn food we had in all of Florida! A gem of a Thai restaurant. Super hot. Super delicious. Fresh, made by a real Thai chef. Just the kind of thing we hadn't found yet in a week of looking in Florida. Go figure. We were scared to park the car, we didn't know if the town was real or if maybe they just roll the whole thing up at night and stick it in a warehouse on a movie studio lot. But it was real and the food was amazing, our waitress was from NY also, and shared our feelings about this.... town. Who would live in a place like that? Tell ya one thing, they wouldn't survive 3 seconds in New York!!!!! :)

2  Thank AnalogGurl
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We dined here very early on last Thursday after a long day at the parks. The food and service were both excellent. The place is beautifully decorated and the manager even took the time to show our son a new app for his phone that he now plays every night. A delightful experience all around.

1  Thank gurligyrl
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Food was average and I didn't appreciate my soup bring served in a blue plastic bowl... Main course was served on a plate. Would normally expect a serving dish. waiter was very nice.

2  Thank Wallymoore
MarcoAlemany, General Manager at Thai Thani - Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback after your visit. We are constantly striving to continue being the number one Thai restaurant in Central Florida. I want to apologize personally for the presentation of your entrees, however I can assure you that I will look into that situation personally. I am delighted that you enjoyed your meal and the service. Please feel free to return to see us and I can guarantee you that you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We visited last year and enjoyed our meal so thought we would go again.It was not very busy but we were seated and served promptly.The food was excellent but all the different dishes were served on cold plates so the food cooled really quickly.It is a large restaurant and had no atmosphere at all.I would not make the effort to go again.

1  Thank KatieB52
MarcoAlemany, General Manager at Thai Thani - Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

I am sadden by the lack of service that you received at the restaurant. It has become my priority to ensure that all of the members of the service staff are fully aware of all the products in the restaurant.

I wish to assure you that if you give us another opportunity, we will not appeal to you.

Regards,