“Great decor excellent food and service”

Thai Thani - Celebration
Ranked #9 of 35 Restaurants in Celebration
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Known for excellence in Authentic Thai cuisine, Thai Thani Restaurant is a must-not-miss for Thai food lovers. Charmed and beautiful by valuable artworks and furniture imported from Thailand, the distinctive, exquisite setting will make you feel like you are dining in a grand room of the Royal Palace in Bancock. On weekends the restaurant offers Thai classical dance as live entertainment. Thai Thani award winning as one of the best Thai Restaurants in the USA from the Thai government.
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great decor excellent food and service”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I won't pretend this is really authentic Thai food but I will say it's highest quality American Thai food.
Tom Yum soup was really good (my bench mark dish for Thai food).
The Duck curry tasted great although the duck seemed a bit scrappy. (Tasted good though).
My wife's favorite squid and flat rice noodles scored top marks with her and my dessert mango sticky rice was well received.
The restaurant is bright large and well furnished, "gorgeous" springs to mind.
The wine list was well considered and wasn't the usual "supermarket" wines you find in most Thai restaurants. Had a great chat with the general manager and our server was charming.

New City, New York
“Celebration Thai Food”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

This place was wonderfu;, Excellent service and food. Foods was designed beautifully. It looked great and tasted just as good I recommend this Thai place to those who love good food and good service.

Visited July 2014
Mancheter
“Lovely”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We visited Thai Thani twice in the last week whilst holidaying in Florida. (family of five). On both occasions the meals were lovely. Service was very friendly it's in a pretty little town.

Glssgow
“Spoiled by the staff”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Came here generally because of the previous good reviews. We're seated quickly and then treated to a disgraceful display of the - I presume manager - giving a member of staff a very public dressing down. She was unfortunately our waitress and disappeared for lengthy periods to sort out her evident distress.
We had to ask for someone to take our order, which, when it arrived was distinctly average.
Took the manager to task at the end of the meal and he couldn't have cared less.
If he didn't spend all his time running around like a headless chicken he might actually be able to run the place!!

2 Thank GMck53
MarcoAlemany, General Manager at Thai Thani - Celebration, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Sir or ma'am,

I deeply sadden and embarrassed by this review. Words can not express my feelings. As the General Manager of the restaurant, this is not the way that I have trained the staff and I can assure you that this was an isolated incident that was brought on by many frustrations. I am not defending the manager nor the staff member. However, please be aware that I am handling the situation personally.

As you mentioned in your review, please let the previews experiences from other guests reflect what this restaurant is about. Allow me to invite you back and show you what you were expecting. I look forward to hearing from you in order to make a reservation and allow me to take care of you and your family

Respectfully yours,

Marco Alemany
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent meal and great service.”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Great selection of authentic Thai food. Slightly on the sweet side but that's just my personal bias. Others in our party of 8 (6 of 8 are Thai) thought the food was was good to excellent. The service was very good-friendly, polite, attentive. Restaurant is located in a nice area. Make sure to try the 3-flavored sea bass and the chicken basil (request the chopped chicken-Thai style. It makes the flavor infuse into the chicken better).

Rebecca,

Thank you for your kind review and recommendations to the readers of TripAdvisor. It brings me great joy to read a wonderful review about the restaurant. As an Orlando resident, please come and see us to try some of the other fabulous menu items.

Marco Alemany