2,692 results
All reviewsmona lisafull kitchenpool viewnear disneyflorida hospitalstove topresort fee isthe sofa beddowntown celebrationshuttle serviceliving areamaster bedroompool towelslaundry roomminute drivegreat poolfree shuttle
Reviewed 6 July 2011

This worked out well for our family... We appreciated the space, separate bedrooms, and 2 baths. If I had one (big) quibble, it would be the counter space in the bathroom... Just the few inches of margin around the sink. Between my husband and I, our counter was covered with no room to spare... And worse for our kids in their bath. Shelving or some sort of quick stAshing places would have greatly helped. Also, in the shower, a bench or ledge would have aided in shaving my legs... Silly things, but would have made me happy.
Also, pillows are too squishy and gave me a major neck ache.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank HollyRoger_100
Reviewed 1 July 2011

Excellent service and meeting accomodations and service provided by Michele and Jairo and the entire staff. Thank you!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank FHSouthMarket
Reviewed 26 June 2011

We choose this hotel due to the 2 rooms and the full kitchen and were thrilled with the property! We were greeted warmly at check in and the staff was able to meet our request of a pool view room. My daughter turned 4 during our visit and Neisha was so sweet inviting my daughter to have a special breakfast and even treated her to a gift! The area was perfect to hit Walt Disney World with no traffic to deal with as it it close to the highway. They offer a shuttle but since the drive was so easy we preffered to take our car and have nap time options. We visited Old Town Celebration which had some excellent food . Many restaurants are close and a Publix was only a few minutes away. Perfect location, excellent room, and memorable staff! I have one more day left on my Disney pass and cant wait to return!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2011

Stayed twice in february in this hotel. First stay was in a one bedroom appartment and second stay was in a two bedroom appartment. Check in was very quickly and people were very friendly. One bedroom appartment is not very big but has everything you need. Bed is comfortable. I think it is dependent which appartment you will get if you have all amenities. In the first appartment we hardly had cutlery and glasses so cooking was rather difficult. In the second appartment we did have all the amentities but the washing machine was missing. Although hotel is not that old it does not some redecorating as people do crash into the walls with suitcases and carpet might need cleaning as well.

Swimmingpool is very nice and sunny and is heated, which is very nice if you come over in February.

Location is a little bit far away from International Drive. Disney is very close. Restaurants are close as well.

Next time we will return to the World Quest resort as we liked that more.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Baroniestad
Reviewed 24 June 2011

This is my second stay here and I love this place!! The hotel is wonderfully posh, but not snooty and the staff is just great!
My husband and I are locals that had to be out of our own house for a few days due to some work being done on it. We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite, that had a basic kitchen, including a full sized fridge, so we were able to cook and use our own supplies. The continental breakfast everyday was very nice, even better when we had it delivered to our room the first day! Access to Celebration Health Club is included for the stay and the hotel's pool is a zero entry circle.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple