Great roomy two bedroom suite. Great, workable kitchen, I was able to cook simple meals several nights. Pool was great and was heated well enough (a little warmer would have been nicer!) We used the hot tub most nights. The photos shown on the reviews are pretty accurate. Staff was helpful and friendly. Bathrooms were great. Furniture, while it looks nice, is already starting to wear out in room 228 eg. drawers are misaligned in master bedroom and kitchen, couch's middle cushion's zipper had stuffing spilling out due to split zipper. Maid service is inconsistent eg. forgetting to replace cream for in-room coffee and dishwasher powder - had to ask for it everyday. I started with 3 bath towels and would then get 2! The daily resort fee had gone up to $15 from the $12 listed by selloffvacations.com, but when I showed my paperwork, I got the $12 rate. By the way, I only got the newspaper 4 of the 8 days, but it was supposed to be included in the resort fee! People have complained about the continental breakfast, but we thought it was great - croissants, either apple or raspberry strudels and mini-muffins (blueberry or lemon poppyseed.) My kids loved the orange juice, we also appreciated the coffee in styro cups with lids. The breakfast was available in take-out containers, so it was great to hit the road with it. Maybe people were expecting bacon and eggs, but that's not what a continental breakfast is. Overall, this hotel more than met my expectations and I would stay here again in spite of the minor issues. I would highly recommend the two-bedroom suite for families. My boy and girl took turns sharing the pull-out couch and second king bed on alternate nights. It was great to have two separate bathrooms to get ready in the morning! Free laundry was helpful. Two nice balconies, including a dining table and chairs. The hotel was kept quite clean. This is probably the quietest hotel I've ever stayed in - no traffic noise, no hall noise. The most comfortable hotel bed and pillows EVER!!! This hotel was a great pick for us, but if you're the diva type, it might not be right for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury & Location fuse together at Melia Orlando ALL-Suite Hotel, a Walt Disney World Good Neighbor(R) Hotel. The hotel is an oasis located in one of Forbes Magazine's Top Ten "Prettiest Neighborhoods" while being close to the magic of Orlando. Melia Orlando Hotel at Celebration is a luxury all-suite hotel featuring 240 spacious one and two-bedroom suites, complete with sleek designer kitchens, beds with Egyptian cotton linens, LCD flat screen TVs, and balconies overlooking our vanishing-edge pool or Florida landscape. The property is centrally located in the award-winning village of Celebration and minutes from the gates of the Walt Disney World(R) theme parks. With transportation to Celebration Town Center and all major area theme parks, location is as extraordinary as the personalized service and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Melia, Odigeo, Southall Travel and TravelUp so you can book your Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mona Lisa Suite Celebration
- Hotel Mona Lisa Suite
- Melia Orlando Suite Hotel At Celebration Florida