2,709 results
All reviews mona lisa full kitchen pool view near disney florida hospital stove top resort fee is the sofa bed downtown celebration shuttle service living area master bedroom pool towels laundry room minute drive great pool free shuttle
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The hotel was nice and the staff was sooo terriffic but there are so many hidden charges that i would never to back there again. In particular eric and francisco were amazing and took care of our every need

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Victoria M. P
JetseP, General Manager at Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Victoria,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent experience with us. I am very pleased to hear our staff took excellent care of you, and I will ensure that Eric, Francisco, and the rest of our outstanding associates receive the kind words you have left for them.
I am terribly sorry that your expectations were not met with regards to the hotel. I will be sending you a private message, I would appreciate if you could expand on any of the elements of your stay which were not to your satisfaction. We pride ourselves on service excellence as well as upholding a high level of guest satisfaction, and I appreciate any and all feedback in which we can use this to improve our guests' experiences. Thanks and safe travels!

Best,

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We just had a great stay here! Perfect location for our Disney trip. I loved the European vibe of the hotel. Our family suite was perfect for our group- very spacious and comfortable. Clean and well equipped. The service was great - especially Chris at the front desk. He went out of his way to make our stay pleasant. Had a wonderful dinner in the restaurant on Father's Day and had great service there as well. Our server, Giuseppe, took excellent care of us! We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I had a reservation for this coming August but had to cancel my trip. I called last night to cancel the room, but apparently the reservation desk closes at 5PM so my call went to the front desk. Whoever I spoke to, a young woman, was seemingly put out by my call but said she processed the cancellation. When I asked for a confirmation number, she said "I'm too busy, I'll have someone send you an email later." Uh, okay...needless to say, I called again this morning and spoke to someone in reservations, and not surprisingly, my reservation had not been cancelled.

I have to say the my experience making the reservation went kind of the same way and I've been uneasy all along. All I can advise is that you get something in writing whether making or cancelling a reservation!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank jljl
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Atrocious, snotty, lazy, condescending & inept front desk staff. Shower did not work in on suite & was not repaired during my stay. No follow up by staff. Second terrible experience here. There will NOT be a third.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Joan L
JetseP, General Manager at Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Joan L,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am very sorry to hear you did not have a positive experience with us, as I know we are capable of so much more.
I am hoping you had received my previous response to your Customer Service Satisfaction survey in which I had offered compensation for the poor experience you had with us. I look forward to hearing back from you in regards to the detailed response that was sent, which was also seeking more information as to who your interactions were with so that we may complete internal investigation and followup as needed. Thank you once again for allowing us the opportunity to review and improve upon the experience we provide to our guests, and again I am very sorry this affected your stay with us.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Traveled w/ wife and two children- age 7 & 9. Melia at Celebration was a perfect facility for us during June as majority of our visit was spent in the pool area. Convenient location for local Orlando theme parks and hotel service was excellent.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Lamar B,

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know how your experience was here at the Melia. We love hearing our valued guests' feedback and we appreciate knowing that you and your family had a good time while here. Our chic, family-friendly, south beach style pool is one of the many luxuries that you can enjoy on our well located property. Hope to see you back soon!

Best,