2,697 results
All reviewsmona lisafull kitchenpool viewnear disneyflorida hospitalstove topresort fee isthe sofa beddowntown celebrationshuttle serviceliving areamaster bedroompool towelslaundry roomminute drivegreat poolfree shuttle
Reviewed 1 July 2014

It's a very nice hotel, near Orlando, 5-10 min Disney Parks.
It has a beautiful and pleasant pool. American StyleWriter breakfast and confortable suites.

Family rooms are good choice if you travel with many people.

Room Tip: There are many rooms distributed in 4 buildings around the pool. Anyone is ok.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Raul_Ferreira
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Most things are fine during my stay except the shuttle service, they have only one bus to pick up all the people from five different hotels. I love the hotel but the shuttle service sucks. If I would stay there again I would rent a car there.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Yanyao P
JetseP, General Manager at Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Yanyao,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Melia Orlando. I am very glad to hear your experience with the hotel was positive. We are consistently looking for what it is that will bring the experience to the next level for our guests. One of the major benefits of staying with us is transportation to and from the parks and local attractions. Based on our guests' comments, we have a regular meeting in which we discuss areas of opportunity that can improve the experience for you and all of our valued guests. While we do offer Hertz rental car pick up right on location, I can assure you we are putting our heads together to come up with a strategy so none of our future guests are affected by similar issues that you have described. Thanks and safe travels!

Best,
Jetse

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We just had an excellent stay at the Melia. Fantastic employees which were very welcoming and courteous, the hotel was very clean and well laid out, and the shuttle/complimentary transportation service was very much appreciated. Only complaint is that check out was at noon, and flight was not until later in the evening. There was no place for guests who had already checked out to shower/freshen up/etc. Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The hotel was nice and the staff was sooo terriffic but there are so many hidden charges that i would never to back there again. In particular eric and francisco were amazing and took care of our every need

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Victoria M. P

Dear Victoria,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent experience with us. I am very pleased to hear our staff took excellent care of you, and I will ensure that Eric, Francisco, and the rest of our outstanding associates receive the kind words you have left for them.
I am terribly sorry that your expectations were not met with regards to the hotel. I will be sending you a private message, I would appreciate if you could expand on any of the elements of your stay which were not to your satisfaction. We pride ourselves on service excellence as well as upholding a high level of guest satisfaction, and I appreciate any and all feedback in which we can use this to improve our guests' experiences. Thanks and safe travels!

Best,
Jetse

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We just had a great stay here! Perfect location for our Disney trip. I loved the European vibe of the hotel. Our family suite was perfect for our group- very spacious and comfortable. Clean and well equipped. The service was great - especially Chris at the front desk. He went out of his way to make our stay pleasant. Had a wonderful dinner in the restaurant on Father's Day and had great service there as well. Our server, Giuseppe, took excellent care of us! We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014