2,709 results
All reviews mona lisa full kitchen pool view near disney florida hospital stove top resort fee is the sofa bed downtown celebration shuttle service living area master bedroom pool towels laundry room minute drive great pool free shuttle
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We have just returned from the Melia, and would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others.
The hotel is situated 3 miles from Disney, with easy access from the I4. We upgraded to one of the 2 bed suites, it was massive, had a kitchen, and was impressively furnished. The pool is fine, big enough for a swim, and enough space for the kids to enjoy themselves, also had plenty of Sun loungers and service from the bar.
We normally don't eat to often in hotel restaurants, but the gastropub was exceptional and reasonably priced, the service was also very good.

Great hotel.

6  Thank gerryscotland_10
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Lovely, friendly staff throughout. Extremely lovely hotel, good amenities, central location to all the Disney parks, Downtown Disney, etc. Travelled with my husband and 4 year old and having the option to cater for ourselves within our hotel suite was perfect. We usually stay in villas during our trips to Florida, but this place was a plus, cause I didn't have to do any tidying up, lol.......would highly recommend to all.

Room Tip: Any!!! They are all good, although if you don't want noise from the pool, which is open until 11pm, don't have an inward facing suite!!!
1  Thank Julie D
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Loved our stay. Very spacious room, 2 flat screen Tv"s, kitchen with all dinnerware, pots & pans, dishwasher, microwave, big refrigerator. The room was clean and the pool is heated really nice way to relax. The service was great! We will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 5 July 2014

My husband and I just spend two weeks in this hotel and the rooms are certainly not to the standard they are pictured on their website.
During our two week stay, the staff did make the beds and supply fresh towels however the room was not cleaned once. For two weeks, the floor was not hovered or wiped and the room smelled quite badly too.
Also the furniture was very tatty and worn and the overall quality of the room was extremely poor.
Watch out for wide frame round the bed as it's quite sharp and both my husband and I hurt our legs on it.
We enjoyed the pool area and the location of the hotel however the room and the extra charges were very disappointing and I would not stay at this hotel again!!

I would not stay here agai

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank John50th
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I had a good stay here but my card was over charged $1,142.00 by the hotel. Being a hotel owner that didn't look good. It took 4 days for the bank to release my funds back to my card and the hotel offered nothing for there mistake.

Review collected in partnership with Melia Hotels International
3  Thank Tony E
JetseP, General Manager at Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Mr. E,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback of your experience with us. I am very sorry your time here was affected by this error in the credit card processing system. Unfortunately, since your reservation was made so close to the time which you checked in, there was a period of time which needed to lapse before the correct billing instructions are set up in the system. Due to this oversight, this caused your card to be authorized, and on behalf of the front desk and the entire hotel, I would like to apologize that you were affected by this. This, in no way, should have ever been something that you were even aware of. I know you worked with Chris and Eric on resolving this issue, and I hope it was completed to your satisfaction and there was no further incident with any other aspect of your stay. If there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate to reach out and let me know.

Best,