2,768 results
All reviews mona lisa full kitchen pool view near disney florida hospital stove top the sofa bed downtown celebration spacious rooms shuttle service living area master bedroom pool towels great pool minute drive free shuttle coffee maker
Reviewed 16 July 2014

My fiancé and I stayed 7 nights in July. The staff at the front desk allowed us to check in early and were very welcoming and pleasant. We stayed in a one room suite and had an amazing view of Magic Kingdom and Epcot fireworks every night. Our suite was clean and comfortable. We had a well-equipped kitchenette. We had to bring a lamp from our bedroom to the living room because the overhead lights were too bright and don't make for a nice atmosphere. Our suite was cleaned daily (bed made, dishes washed, garbage changed, water stocked and toiletries refilled). The best part of our stay was the pool area. It was absolutely beautiful! It was clean and not overcrowded. We always brought our drinks down from our room, but there was also poolside bar service if needed. Our vacation was nice and relaxing and we will definitely stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa K
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We have just returned from the Melia, and would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others.
The hotel is situated 3 miles from Disney, with easy access from the I4. We upgraded to one of the 2 bed suites, it was massive, had a kitchen, and was impressively furnished. The pool is fine, big enough for a swim, and enough space for the kids to enjoy themselves, also had plenty of Sun loungers and service from the bar.
We normally don't eat to often in hotel restaurants, but the gastropub was exceptional and reasonably priced, the service was also very good.

Great hotel.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank gerryscotland_10
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Lovely, friendly staff throughout. Extremely lovely hotel, good amenities, central location to all the Disney parks, Downtown Disney, etc. Travelled with my husband and 4 year old and having the option to cater for ourselves within our hotel suite was perfect. We usually stay in villas during our trips to Florida, but this place was a plus, cause I didn't have to do any tidying up, lol.......would highly recommend to all.

Room tip: Any!!! They are all good, although if you don't want noise from the pool, which is open until 11pm, don't have an inward facing suite!!!
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Julie D
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Loved our stay. Very spacious room, 2 flat screen Tv"s, kitchen with all dinnerware, pots & pans, dishwasher, microwave, big refrigerator. The room was clean and the pool is heated really nice way to relax. The service was great! We will definitely stay there again!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

My husband and I just spend two weeks in this hotel and the rooms are certainly not to the standard they are pictured on their website.
During our two week stay, the staff did make the beds and supply fresh towels however the room was not cleaned once. For two weeks, the floor was not hovered or wiped and the room smelled quite badly too.
Also the furniture was very tatty and worn and the overall quality of the room was extremely poor.
Watch out for wide frame round the bed as it's quite sharp and both my husband and I hurt our legs on it.
We enjoyed the pool area and the location of the hotel however the room and the extra charges were very disappointing and I would not stay at this hotel again!!

I would not stay here agai

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple