Bohemian Hotel Celebration, Autograph Collection
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration(Celebration)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$128
Melia.com
US$77
US$66
Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club(Celebration)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$159
  • Pool
US$94
US$87
Agoda.com
Parkway International Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$257
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,018 results
All reviewslake vieworlando arearocking chairsdowntown celebrationbeautiful hotelsmall balconyold floridalobby barvalet parkingrestaurants and shopsmarriottproperties
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We just returned from our 2nd trip to the Bohemian Hotel and it was even better than the 1st visit...which we didn't think was possible! For the 2nd straight year, my wife and I have used this hotel as our home base while attending the International Food and Wine Festival at Epcot. This year was extra special since it coincided with a BIG birthday for my wife! :) I stay at hotels all over the world with my job as an announcer for ESPN. For me, having a relationship and bond with staff at a hotel makes all the difference in the world. The management and staff here went out of their way to make this a special weekend...even having our room's tv tuned in to ESPN2 when we checked in! The best part for us is that you're so close to Disney, yet seem a million miles away form all the commotion. The Bohemian is our oasis. We've even cut our Food and Wine attendance a day short, just so we can hang out in Celebration and attend their Oktoberfest. We love walking to Starbucks and also to the various gift shops and restaurants. This year we also walked the endless paved miles of trails surrounding ponds and neighborhoods throughout Celebration...we started and just couldnt stop...seeing wildlife such as unique birds, fish and alligators, as well as getting a glimpse of some beautiful homes. If you want a romantic getaway with your significant other, combined with possibly the theme parks and nightlife of Orlando, the Bohemian is the perfect place to stay!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Betsy W, General Manager at Bohemian Hotel Celebration, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Dear sambgore, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time from your very busy schedule to reivew your recent visit. It was our pleasure to host the big birthday celebration and we are honored that you chose to stay with us! I am so glad you enjoyed it and I am thrilled that you find us to be the "perfect place to stay". I look forward to seeing you both again soon! Warm Regards, Betsy

Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

We have annual passes to Disney and regularly stay at either Contemporary or Yacht Club. These options were booked solid and I was aware of this hotel via work. We stayed one night and it was fantastic! Celebration is a very neat community and this hotel is right in the heart. Walking distance to any number of things to do. Room was nice, however I was expecting an upgrade as vacancy was may be 70%. Staff was excellent and I would highly recommend this location to Marriott members! Front drive was a little cramped though for check in. Very nice job!

Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for finding us and for taking the time to write an outstanding review! I hope you will have the opportunity to return soon and I appreciate you recommending us to other Marriott travelers! Best Regards, Betsy

Reviewed 23 October 2013

We spent 5 nights here in October-November 2012 as part of our Honeymoon - we couldn't have been more pleased.

The staff was amazing, our suite was clean and spacious, and the hotel was a great place to spend a few nights.

The location, in Celebration, is perfect - the town of Celebration has restaurants within walking distance and Epcot is only a few minutes away.

I highly recommend staying here anytime, but, especially during Food & Wine Fest.

Room Tip: The suites are very nice and very large.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AAAheel
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I choose this hotel for a romantic birthday getaway in may. I was very happy with my choice. The customer service is outstanding. Upon our arrival, we were offer cold and citrus scented towel to refresh. After I discretly mention to the front desk about my boyfriend birthday, a dessert platter with a note from the staff was delivered to my room.
The room itself, was nice, clean and warmely decorated. They had a couple of nice CD for us to listen in the room or to buy. I thought the attention to details make this hotel very different from the bigger hotel or other marriott I have been to.
The lobby area, lounge, dining space are beautifully decorated. I enjoyed the more adult ambiance (no kids screeming), the walk around the lake and the proximity to restaurants and even the street market.
Downside: I partly book this hotel because of the chef. When I was ready to order food, I was told that the website was not updated and the chef was no longer with this hotel. The food was not impressive at all.
The pool is on the small side. Parking was free on the street.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Upon arrival, we were met by Juan who has been our bellman for the last two years. Juan is a great ambassador for the hotel and very helpful when it comes to answering questions. We stayed in room #312 this trip. It faces the lake and town and had a balcony. As with our past trips, the room was great. The AC was very cold and consistent. The hotel has obviously changed out their beds. In the past, we brough a mattress topper because the beds were extremely hard. This year, we didn't have to use it. The hotel had been cleaned and painted since our last trip (October 2012). The internet is only available for a fee so we had to walk down to Starbucks when we needed it. The pool was nice and quiet which we were hoping for. We dined on the patio during happy hour and found the food and service to be exceptional just like it was last year. We had two appetizers and two drinks for around $30 including taxes and tip. The appetizers were large enough to feed both of us. The fitness center equipment was in exceptional condition with water and fruit available. We will be back again next year unless we can come back sooner.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear stephandjohn32244, thank you for taking the time to review your visit and especially for acknowledging Juan for being a great ambassador! He was very excited when I shared your comment! I am thrilled to hear you are repeat guests, please let me know if there is any way I may be of assistance on your next visit. Sincerely, Betsy