“Great food and value too!!”

Javier's Mexican Grill
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Chipley
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I had the Pollo Loco Meal and it was sooo good. The chicken was tender and grilled to perfection. The portions were large. Our waiter went beyond his duty to serve us and see that we were pleased with our experience. The restaurant's ambience was not good. However, that may have been due to the small size and the large number of people there. It would have been nice to have more of a Mexican flavor to the decor. But I will definitely return when in the area.

Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

They have a HUGE menu - so many choices. Food was decent - just about any Mexican dish you can think of and some standard things like burgers. Service was great - waiter knew his stuff.

Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

Good, extensive menu. I chose the Pollo Loco, which was very tasty. Reasonable prices, too.

Very friendly and helpful staff. One dish in our order was wrong, but it was quickly fixed.

The decor is pretty basic, including the furniture. That's ok with me, though, as it keeps prices low.

I was bummed they don't have an alcohol menu.

Overall, I would recommend.

Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

Good food and the service was top notch. The location was good also . We will return again in the near future. Definitely would recommend.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

My husband and I have eaten at Javier's several times and are always pleased with the quality and taste of the food. It's a good atmosphere and pleasant restaurant. Prices are reasonable too!