“Grossed out!”

Comfort Inn & Suites Chipley
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Chipley
“Grossed out!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

In the first room we was in the toilet was leaking from where it attached t the floor. The front desk girl did move us into another room with no problems. The next room was dirty. I took a wash cloth and wipe the counter, my rag was black. The door handle to the bathroom was falling off. I have filled out the comment card and left a message for the general manager with no response. I work at a hotel and my general manager would never not respond to an unhappy customer.

• Stayed April 2014
Akhil B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Chipley, responded to this review, 1 May 2014

Akhil Bhakta
850-415-1111

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Alabama
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We enjoyed our stay here. The staff was very accomodating and the beds were nice and soft. There is not much around this exit off I10 so its really just a good stop if you're looking for a decent night's rest for a fair price. We would stay here again if traveling along I10.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Akhil B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Chipley, responded to this review, 6 February 2014

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Good hotel for the value. Convenient access off of I-10. Great for traveling through/quick overnight stops. Not too much around it though - a few fast food restaurants, a convenient fuel mart and a super Walmart across the street. The room was clean, towels and linens were soft and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Would recommend.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Tallahassee
Reviewed 11 January 2014

This property is in need of a serious remodel. The room was dirty, tub cracked, and I saw trash and condom wrappers behind the bed. The only plus is that I used the remainder of my reward points for a free room. I'm switching to another hotel brand.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank hookupman

GM

Travellers are raving about these Chipley hotels

Lake Wales, Florida
Reviewed 12 December 2013

This hotel was average. The only dissatisfaction that stands out to me is the low water pressure. The pool and hot tub were nice. They offer complimentary continental breakfast. The staff was friendly.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Akhil B, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Chipley, responded to this review, 14 September 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 1 December 2013

This hotel should not be allowed to be classified under the Choice Hotel status. Hotel rep could care less about our comfort..... asked for a blanket, but was told she wasn't allowed to give us one. The wireless internet went down and she said she couldn't do anything to help me. She did say "I have internet, but probably because I'm connected to the router." The beds are hard and pillows are cotton balls, the tub drain was broken, desk chair torn, and the hotel side door was not operable.

I will be calling Choice Hotel's Corporate to notify them of this terrible experience.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Safety Harbor, Florida
Reviewed 11 October 2013

This was a nice property with good staff, however the bedding was poor, compared to other Choice Hotels. The mattress was very firm. Water pressure in shower was extremely slow. Very small towels. Hot breakfast was OK. Probably would not stay at this location again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

850-415-1111
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chipley
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bonifay
#2 of 3 in Bonifay
Days Inn Marianna
Days Inn Marianna
#6 of 12 in Marianna

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Chipley? Share your experiences!