Clean, comfortable rooms. Very friendly owners. They were full of helpful information about the area and things to do with a family. We used the kitchenette to decrease cost.
The motel is in a quiet area of the island, very nice for quiet evenings. Excellent opportuinites for fishing, kayaking and hiking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parkway Motel & Marina on Chokoloskee Island is surrounded by the natural beauty of the Everglades National Park and the 10,000 Islands. This area is world famous for its fishing, kayaking, sightseeing, history, bird watching and photography. The Smallwood Store and Museum is just a short walk. The unique ecosystem here is a favorite among visitors from near and abroad. We offer the comfort of home in our redecorated kitchenette and rooms. There is also a 2 bedroom/2 bath cottage overlooking the marina. Boat docks are available for rent and our full service marina and tackle shop has everything you need for a great day of fishing, sightseeing or just relaxing. Guide services are unbeatable. Guides are available for back country, off shore, fly fishing, photography and bird watching. They are knowledgeable and know just where to go. Chokoloskee Island is located just south of Everglades City which offers tours of Everglades National Park, air boat rides, museum and area restaurants specializing in fresh local seafood. Parkway Motel & Marina offers a quiet island get-away with great fishing and the closest access to Florida's 10,000 Islands, Everglades National Park and The Gulf of Mexico. Call today for your reservation for relaxation. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Parkway Motel And Marina
- Parkway Motel & Marina Hotel Chokoloskee
- Parkway Hotel Chokoloskee
- Parkway Hotel Marina
- Parkway Motel & Marina Chokoloskee, Florida