“Perfect beach condo”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Flyer5788...
“Decent house in a poor location, air mattress in bedroom, and no working heat”
Reviewed 25 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

The house is fairly nice, with some exceptions. One of the bedrooms only has an air mattress, which we did not find adequate. I think each bedroom should atleast have an actual bed. There is a low rent motel directly across the street with people walking around. Our TV did not work, which Josh did come over and fix promptly. My big issue was there was no heat in the house. I advised Josh of this after our first morning, when the temp was 56 degrees in the house. We were there three nights and it was never fixed. On the last day, he brought us a space heater, which blew the breaker and never worked. He said that a part had to be ordered for the heater, but he could have atleast provided space heaters that worked for each bedroom. Instead, he went to walmart at 9pm one night and said they were closed----(according to google, there are three walmarts in Clearwater and they are open 24 hours, so this was confusing). Also, in my opinion, it's the owners job to confirm that the heat and air work properly before a guest checks in. This was not done. It was a constant battle with Josh to try and get heat in the house, which we never had. He said that he would adjust the price of our stay, which he never did, and said that we were being dramatic about not having heat. Reminder, it was 56 degrees in the house and we had ladies staying. Between the lack of heat, the poor location, the air mattress in the bedroom, I would not stay in this property again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
27 Jan 2017
I apologize for the inconvenience of having the heat go out on a Saturday night. If I had a crystal ball and knew that the heat strip was going to malfunction I would have had an extra one on site. I'm sorry that this part was not readily available and had Robbie ordered. As far as the 2 air mattresses are concerned, it's listed clearly on TripAdvisor and flipkey that those are the accommodations for one of the bedrooms. Next time please read the whole description. Lastly if one space heater is flipping breakers, what do you think will happen if we throw 5 space heaters in the house? You are faulting me for things I have no control over. All recommendations will be heard on what I should do about the motel across the street. AGAIN out of my control. How do I fix something I don't own?
JingminD1
“Perfect beach condo”
Reviewed 3 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

The location is amazing, walk to the beach just 5mins.This is a great friendly house with a big dinng room.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
4 Jan 2017
I'm glad you and your family enjoyed your stay at our property!!
Reviewed 24 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

25 Dec 2016
Thanks for the feedback. We are glad you and the family were comfortable.
Jori L
“Awesome and Beautiful Family Friendly House”
Reviewed 23 December 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We had 8 family members all stay here for a wedding. We had plenty of room, bedrooms are spacious and comfortable. The family area, (kitchen, living and dinning) was large enough for our crowd and had all the needed appliances and dishware. The place was as advertised and Josh was a pleasure to work with, very accomodating. The location is great for being away from the beach crowds yet within walking distance to dinning out, shopping or going to the beach. Only 2 short blocks to everything you need. Double car garage was also a plus.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
24 Jul 2017
Chiga598
“House was great!”
Reviewed 14 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

This house was absolutely great! House was clean when we got there and and everything was in order. The owner responded immediately if I had any questions. Would definitely stay here again!

23 Dec 2016
Thanks I appreciate your review. It was a pleasure working with you!!!
tlagree
“A Vibrant Vacation!”
Reviewed 30 October 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

Fabulous vacation home with a great location. Easy to get to from Clearwater Airport and Tampa International. Walking distance to the ocean, easy drive to world renowned beaches, conveniently located between Clearwater Beaches and quaint downtown Dunedin. Fishmarkets, grocery stores, aquariums, boat rentals etc! We had a full house and plenty of room to spare! The 3 level home made having the whole family easy. Plenty of space, 4 bathrooms and laundry onsite. Garage space to secure rental vehicles was a plus. All appliances are new and very state of the art. South beach style and vibrant art makes for a hip vacation rental on the coast. Can't wait to rent again next year but booked in advanced because the house books out quick!

31 Oct 2016
Thanks for the review!!! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay.
findapeta...
Plattsburgh, New York
“Great Vacation House ”
Reviewed 28 October 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

This house was clean, very accommodating and plenty big enough for my family and I. The property is very centrally located in Clearwater. 5 minute drive to the beach. Close to downtown Dunedin. (Plenty to do when the sun goes down). Right across the street you can watch the sunset over Clearwater bay. The house was very comfortable and has all the necessities you will need for your vacation. The owner was easy to contact and was very helpful if needed. I highly recommend booking this property on your next visit to the area.

31 Oct 2016
Thanks for the great review!! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing