“Fun atmosphere with quick service and good food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Palm Pavilion Beachside Grill & Bar

Palm Pavilion Beachside Grill & Bar
Ranked #24 of 685 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: View, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Huntsville, Alabama
“Fun atmosphere with quick service and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

We ate here once while we were staying in the Palm Pavilion hotel next door. My wife and I sat at the bar and were helped within a minute or so. This was during the day on a Friday, so the place was pretty busy.

There was live music and a good group of people there enjoying themselves. It's a totally casual atmosphere. We ordered a shrimp appetizer and fish tacos. The food was better than I thought it would be, and the portion on the fish tacos was huge!

It didn't seem touristy or anything at all to me. I'd definitely go back.

Visited May 2014

Palm Harbor, Florida
“Local couple likes this place. Great service by Aldina”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

My husband and I have lived in the area the past 10 years and only recently were told about this place from seasonal friends. We have already been twice in one week. It was that good. We sat outside both times and the nachos, fish tacos and grouper sandwich were awesome. Aldina took great care of us and left us with a great 1st impression. The view is great, the place is clean and there are many great menu choices. We would definitely recommend this place!

Mike and Laura

• Visited June 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

This was recommended for us to try. It's a cool place with plenty of indoor and outdoor seating right on the beach. The wasabi scallops were something we were told were delicious. They were just ok. Not as spicy as expected. The salmon sliders were good. They have plenty of menu items. With lots of places.to choose from, we would not make it a habit of going.

Visited June 2014
Batley, United Kingdom
“beautiful sunsets friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

always visit here to listen to live music and watch the sun go down been going here for years and still see some regular staff

Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
“A lovely relaxing meal by the beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Every time we come to Florida, we spend at least one day at Clearwater beach and have lunch here.
I love it.
Wide range of options within the food menu at reasonable prices. I usually go for the fish but salads are very nice too.
I have never had a bad experience with staff (they are quite friendly) or have had to wait for ages for my food or drink as I have read in other reviews.
We also use the chairs and umbrellas service on the beach which also belongs to Palm Pavilion.
I will definitely be back.

• Visited June 2014