US$172
  • Breakfast included
US$218
US$190
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$316
US$281
  • Pool
Hotel Cabana Clearwater Beach(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$225
US$275
US$246
  • Beachfront
Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$182
All reviewsterrace barvalet parkingclearwater beachbreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastbeautiful hotelpool arealive musicspring breakgulf sidewithin walking distancebreakfast areavalet staffpool and hot tubacross the streetstaff was very friendly and helpfulwatch the sunset
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for 4 nights for Memorial Day weekend and would absolutely stay here again. The hotel is walking distance from everything in Clearwater. They have a great roof top bar which is outdoors but covered. Unfortunately it rained while we were there and the roof top came in handy! We had a king size room and found it very spacious. Great hotel and will be back for sure!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank icsigambris
Stephen N, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Clearwater Beach! We are so happy to see you had such a great stay, and that your Memorial Day weekend was great! The rain was indeed disappointing, however it doesn't stop you from enjoying our beautiful rooftop bar! We look forward to taking care of you again! Please reach out to me directly so I can personally make those reservations and ensure another great stay!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is situated right on the beach and is within walking distance of many places to eat and things to do. It is clean and quiet and the hotel staff is friendly and accommodating! I would definitely stay here again!

1  Thank Melanie G

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Clearwater Beach! We are so happy to see you had such a great stay, and that our location and friendly and accomodating staff were just what you needed. It is always a pleasure taking care of such a great guests as yourself. We look forward to doing it again soon! Please reach out to me directly so I can personally make your reservations and ensure another great stay!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for a couple of days after a cruise out of Tampa. Originally we were only going to stay 1 night but after seeing the pool and the beach being literally 10 yards from the pool and pool bar, we decided to stay 2 nights!

We arrived early from our cruise and the rooms were not ready but Joey and Rhonda were very accommodating by showing us to the spacious restroom where we could change and use the pool and beach until our rooms were ready. They stored our luggage in a locked room and even added more bags as the girls went shopping across the street. We were met with warm, inviting smiles and a "good morning" or "good afternoon" from every staff member we encountered. When our room was ready, Rhonda called down to let us know and had our bags already loaded on a cart!

We got to the room which was an ocean view to my surprise! (I booked a bay view) We had a suite because there were 6 of us but the room was big enough that we weren't cramped at all. I'm sorry that I didn't catch our maid's name but she was extremely helpful. The room was one of the cleanest I've ever stayed in and when I asked her if there were sheets for the pull out sofa I did not expect her to come over and actually make the sofa bed!

The pool and Gulf water was warm, which I expected from a pool in Florida but the drinks Terry served up at the Tropix Beach bar were always cold. Then Malori and Austin kept the conversation going for a night cap after dinner. Did I mention that everyone in this place is personable and smiles... a lot? What a perfect ending to an amazing couple of days. We saw dolphins daily and even got to see a manatee up close one day!

The complimentary breakfast was better than what you would expect with hot eggs/bacon/sausage/home fries and a waffle station. There was also fresh fruit and juice. Just enough to get everyone started on their fun filled day of having fun. There's a place to rent wave runners/kayaks/paddleboards, etc. right up the beach and shopping right across the street.

When we got home my wife realized she left her credit cards in the safe. I called and Simone said that our housekeeping person had turned them in to her and she would take care of getting them back to me via Fedex.

They say location is everything but in this case I could have stayed at any hotel in Clearwater Beach. Some with possibly a better location but I would challenge you to find a more competent and friendly staff! I'll be back for the hospitality!

Room Tip: Clean rooms and bathrooms.
2  Thank Patrick K

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Clearwater Beach! We are so very ECSTATIC to see such a great review like this one!!!! It is always appreciated when our guests thoroughly explain their trip with us, because it lets us know every aspect of the stay was great! We will gladly share your awesome feedback with all of those around us, and we sincerely hope we get the opportunity to take care of you again in the very near future! Please reach out to me directly so I can personally make those reservations and ensure another AWESOME stay!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overall very nice hotel. Only cons were $18/day valet charge and housekeeping staff. Pool is very nice and cleanly. We stayed for the most part on the hotels small beach because it was so convenient. Complimentary breakfast also a plus,

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Clearwater Beach! It sounds like you overall had a great stay! Unfortunately the Valet Parking is required for all of our guests, and is the standard on Clearwater Beach. They do take great care of your car, and are quick to have it ready for you! We are happy you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and our beautiful little beach! We look forward to taking care of you again soon! Please reach out to me directly so I can personally make those future reservations and ensure another great stay!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

We planned a girls trip for this hotel based upon my prior stay. We all enjoyed our rooms. It is conveniently located to many restaurants, the public beach, etc. I called to request that our rooms were at least on same floor or next to each other if possible. They accommodated this. We loved our ocean view!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Clearwater Beach! We love to hear our guests state they had such a great time! It makes us thrilled to see you enjoyed your rooms, wonderful locations, and ocean views! Hopefully we get to take care of you and your next girls trip! Please reach out to me directly so I can personally make your future reservations and ensure another great stay!