“Best Place to stay in Clearwater”

Parker Manor Resort
Rochester, United Kingdom
“Best Place to stay in Clearwater”
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Excellent - My wife and I stayed for nearly a month.
This was the best place we have stayed in Clearwater. The accommodation was superb and the owners, Dawn and Bud treated everyone like family. Nothing was too much trouble. The rooms were spotless and very comfortable. We loved the outlook over the intra coastal waterway. You can walk to many restaurants, the beach and Pier 60. Having wifi in our room enabled us to keep in touch with family and friends. We have highly recommended the Parker Manor Resort to all our friends. We will certainly be going again. We were celebrating our 65 birthdays.
Stu and Gill (Rochester, Kent. UK)

Room Tip: We looked at all rooms and they were all excellent
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
6 Thank BigStu2412

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 4 December 2012

Parker Manor is your home away from home in Clearwater Beach. Just a block from the beach, each unit has a kitchenette, living room area and a balcony or patio. Delightful! Proprietors Bud and Dawn do all they can to make your vacation comfortable and special. I highly recommend it.
Carolyn D.

2 Thank Carolyn D
McLean, Virginia
Reviewed 3 December 2012

Dawn and Bud : warm, helpful, funny, kind - perfect.
The rooms: clean, spacious, comfortable - perfect.
Location: walking distance from beach, restaurants, boardwalk, etc.- perfect.
Cleanliness: wish my home were as clean- perfect.
Swimming pool: water is glorious which is important if you are a swimmer- perfect.
Value: the price is extremely reasonable - perfect.

My vocabulary is only limited on this review because it really was a perfect stay.

Room Tip: Seems any room was .... perfect.
2 Thank idkahn
Minneapolis
Reviewed 1 December 2012

Parker Manor certainly deserves the rave reviews it has received on this site, for it is the kind of place one hopes to find but seldom does. The facility is well located, the rooms are spacious with complete kitchen and living room facilities, and the building is lovely, well decorated and immaculate. In my opinion, however, the most outstanding features are the owners, Bud and Dawn. Their hospitality infused our stay with a welcoming warmth that made me feel comfortable right down to my toes. Highly recommended.

Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank Mary W
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 24 November 2012

My wife & I, our children and several of our friends have been visiting the owners - Bud & Dawn for years. We are always welcomed back with a big smile and a cheery hello. The resort is a short walk to the beautiful Clearwater Beach. There are several golf courses within 30 minutes drive (I frequent one that is within 10 minutes). The Clearwater Beach restaurants are within walking distance - including a couple of Frenchy's and the Palm Pavillion. The rooms all have fully stocked kitchens (some with dishwashers and private laundry facilities). Many of the guests are repeat visitors so it is easy to get tips on nice restaurants and local attractions. Simply put...if Dawn has room for us during our annual and some years twice annual visits - we don't go anywhere else!

Room Tip: There is no elevator, some of the two-bedroom suites involve stair climbing - not many stairs - but...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank RaySanT
Springfield, Il
Reviewed 21 November 2012

I just cannot say enough about this condo-hotel. It is one block from the beach, literally, and on a beautiful canal. The owners do all they can to make you comfortable. All guest suites have kitchens and the living areas are spacious and comfortable, there is a boat dock, beautiful swimming pool, protected ares outside for games, table tennis and many other amenities. The hotel is truly a home away from home and would be a great place to spend the winter as well as the fall and the spring. Parker Manor has my highest recommendation. Dawn and Bud make you feel right at home.

Carol P

Room Tip: Many rooms have balconies on the water plus there are sitting areas near the water.
4 Thank CarolPeriard
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I have stayed in Clearwater Beach on and off for the last 25 years and I wish I had found Parker Manor Resort to begin with because it beats everywhere else I've stayed. Bud and Dawn are the perfect hosts. Attentive, friendly and charming. The accommodation was spotless and had the best equipped kitchen I've come across. Linen exchange is down to you, just leave towels and linens out and they are replaced whenever it suits you. The spa pool was great therapy for my aching muscles. A designated parking place was a first for me. The whole place had an ambience that just made you feel relaxed and looked after from the word go. My wife and I just can't wait to get back. I would not hesitate to recommend Parker Manor Resort.

Room Tip: We only saw our room but we spoke to plenty of other guests and they were all happy with theirs.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple