“Perfect location in Clearwater and great value.”

Parker Manor Resort
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Perfect location in Clearwater and great value.”
Reviewed 18 November 2010

Just returned from five days at Parker Manor. Two bedroom unit with two baths and two tvs was well stocked and very nicely deocrated without have too much around in terms of knick knacks - a good thing!. Lovely view of canal and very short two block walk over to beach for sunsets. I echo all the glowing reports from other reviews - they are justified. The owners are so nice and there seem to be many repeat guests. Would definitely recommend over big chain hotels that are more expensive. the very fist thing we noticed was that it was immaculately clean. Hope to return in future.

• Stayed November 2010

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Maple Grove, Minnesota
Reviewed 16 October 2010

Just back from Florida. My husband and I (Irina, Yuri from Minnesota) stayed at the Parker Manor Resort for a beatiful week!
From the moment we arrived we were made feel at home.
We want to say how friendly and helpful Dawn and Bud were! They are great!!
The two bedrooms unit was nice and spacious and very well equipped. Very clean!! Perfect location, 3 minutes from the ocean.
Without hesitation, we will return when we are in Clearwater Beach, Florida!!!!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Odenton, Maryland
Reviewed 10 September 2010

Just got back from Florida, Clearwater is a great place and Parker Manor was a great find. The decor reminds you of the '80s and some of the TV channels didn't work (satellite TV was down) but the place was VERY clean and provided everything we needed. It's a 2 minute walk to restaurants and the beach. Dawn gives you beach towels and you can use the beach chairs and umbrellas for free (not spanking new but totally useable). The amenities, the pier, the clean bbq grills, and the warm and friendly service provided by Dawn make this place a gem. We've vacationed in FL and the Caribbean and this was truly one of the best experiences we've had. Not sure if it was due to all the bad press the Gulf area received after the oil spill but it's worth my money to stay their again and find out.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
nottingham
Reviewed 4 September 2010

We are from the UK and I travel a lot on business so frankly I hate the "established" hotel chains. I always try to seek out something a little bit different. Based on Tripadvisor recommendations we plummed for a four night stay at Parker Manor Resort. I can whole-heartedly say the place is brilliant. Don't be put off by the outside fascia - it all happens guest-side. Great view of the water, lovely pools and Dawn was most welcoming. I have never relaxed so quickly - going back next year - what more can I say?

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 3 September 2010

The most advanced plan in our family is the reservation for our early holiday stay at Parker Manor. We have rested there many times for many years, and it is the best place we’ve ever stayed.
Dawn and Bud (the owners) treat their guests like family. The units are clean, with extra attention to decor and details. The kitchens are fully equipped and there are gas barbeques for our use, My husband grills while resting in a lounge and watching the pelicans fly over the water. The Manor is right on water with piers to fish off, Bud even supplies the tackle. With 2 pools, a library of books, the convenience of being a couple of blocks to the beach and restaurants, it’s a winning location.
We’ve stayed in the efficiency, one bedrooms, and even the two bedrooms, all are unique and wonderfully equipped with flat screen TV and Wi-Fi.
Dawn and Bud knock themselves out making us feel welcome from our first visit to our 6th. They make our vacation the best.

D &T from Chicago

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
Cork Ireland
Reviewed 20 August 2010

We have just returned from a few days staying at Parker Manor Resort Clearwater. The party consisted of three generations and this place suited all, the accommodation is perfect in every way. The location on the Bay has wonderful views The rooms/efficiencies are clean and very well equipped, The owners Dawn & Bud are the most helpful a obliging folks I have ever come across. They have a pool table, two clean swimming pools one large and a childs pool they provide unlimited beach towels and fishing tackle. You can fish off the private dock. Even deckchairs are provided for you to use on the beach which is just across the road. There are great restaurants within walking distance, try `Crabbie Bills Beachwalk` great value good food and just across the road facing the beautiful sunsets! I will certainly return to stay at Parker Manor I cannot recommend it enough

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
Lynnwood, Washington
Reviewed 19 August 2010

I can't say enough good about this wonderful spot. The Efficiency was WAAY nicer and larger than expected, complete with queen-size bed, beautiful bed linens, flat screen t.v. overhead, table and chairs, stove, full-size refrigerator, coffee-maker, dishes, silverware, etc. Beach towels were furnished, books, toys for kids to use in the TWO pools. The smaller, shallower pool was outside my door. The whole place was IMMACULATE. At night, white Christmas lights wound around the palm trees and tables made it SO beautiful. In back, there's a wonderful white fenced dock /porch on the water, complete with chairs and chaise lounge. I used to love sitting out there at the end of my day. The owners are the warmest, most gracious people I've ever met in all my many years of vacations. I did a lot of walking, checking out other motels. None had the perfect atmosphere of the Parker Manor. I couldn't have asked for more. Darlene Kaiser

• Stayed July 2010, travelled solo