“Best meal of my vacation”
Review of Clear Sky Cafe

Clear Sky Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Clear Sky Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 714 Restaurants in Clearwater
Price range: US$4 - US$26
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Breakfast at Clear Sky Beachside Cafe is served with an upscale twist (by the way, you can get great Mimosas and Bloody Marys with your breakfast). Lunch and Dinner menus offer an extensive mix of Tapas Appetizers, Gourmet Pizzas, Signature Paninis, Burgers and Salads. Enjoy the Freshest Seafood on the beach, including "en papillote." Our award winning menu offers a culinary tour of the world's best flavors all in one friendly cafe conveniently located in Clearwater Beach, Florida!
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This is a very nice restaurant located toward the north end of Clearwater beach, but just a short walk from the Pier area. They had a lot of great reviews for their breakfast, but I noticed they had a very good, diverse menu for dinner and lunch, so I decided to visit.

Upon arrival, I was promptly greeted and seated. We had reservations, so we had no issues getting a table. It was still early evening and happy hour was still going. It looks like they have an active local crowd at the bar. It was a little loud in there at first, but not too bad.

I had a sirloin steak and i can say it was cooked perfect. After all the fried food that most places were offering, it was refreshing to have a good steak in a place that looked like they could actually make a good steak. This was my best meal of the week!!!!

The service was good. The prices were very reasonable, which included happy hour drink prices.

I will definitely be back on my next visit to the area.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We had a reservation for breakfast (because we were a large party), but it was not honored. Ended up splitting up into separate tables. Order came quickly, once we sat down, but when it arrived, it wasn't prepared the way I had asked. Oh well -- it's just breakfast.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

If you are looking for something better than fish n chips, Clear Sky is the one restaurant to go to! They have an incredible menu! The only downside is they are not located right on the beach but they are close enough and their tasty meal makes up for it.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Have been to Clear Sky several times mostly for breakfast. They never disappoint. Good service, great food at reasonable prices, I would highly recommend giving this place a try.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The food at dinner is good here but the breakfast is even better. They also have reasonably priced beer of the month offers. The location is on a corner close to the beach so it's not really beachside but don't let that put you off.