1,234 results
All reviews across the street time share clearwater beach valet parking lobby bar bunk beds resort fee valet service pool area beautiful property guest services per day pool service the check in process beautiful room ocean front gulf view
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

This review is a little different in that I didn’t get to stay here as planned for Mother’s Day weekend, but I did want to say that their customer service is really wonderful. I had booked a room overlooking the water for my mother and I, but had to cancel last minute due to my mom’s health. I didn’t expect a refund since I cancelled at the last minute, but the Wyndham refunded me the entire amount. This gesture on their part makes me very, very inclined to want to stay with them in the future, and I most definitely will!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
WyndhamgrandCB, Executive Assistant at Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Patsy M,

We appreciate your feedback and kind words. It is our pleasure to welcome you back for your future stay!

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Our room was specious, clean, the location of the property was great, and staff was friendly, helpful, and respectful. The only thing that I didn't like was the daily resort fee. I believe you should only have to pay is if you used valet which was not an option.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Patricia H,

We are joyed to hear of your experiences with our hotel and staff. It is our pleasure to create the perfect experiences! We appreciate your feedback and contuniually monitor guest sentiment to ensure the best experinces for our guests. We look forward to creating your next stay on Clearwater Beach!

Reviewed 14 May 2018

This was an absolutely great weekend! We had only seen pictures on the internet when we booked the trip, so I tried not to get my hopes up too much. I was so pleasantly surprised!! And we had a room on overlooking the beach, so we got sunsets too! The room was beautiful, the food was great, nothing bad to say at all! It was a wonderful trip, and we hope to come back soon - and stay longer!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
WyndhamgrandCB, Executive Assistant at Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thank you for choosing us carolev0909! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Have a Grand day,

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

My adult daughter and I spent 5 nights at this hotel. The room was nice and clean and we were offered clean towels upon request. We had a water leak but it was repaired when we were out. We ate at the restaurant by the pool, the fried grouper was outstanding! However I was surprised by the 19% gratuity. Going out onto the balcony was a bit annoying because of the lovebugs, which I had never seen. The hotel was right across from the beach and within walking distance to anything you want or need, (convenient store, resturants, pharmacy, tours). The pool was nice but really crowded during the day. I noticed people staking claim to prime multiple lounge chairs and taking an exercise class or leaving for long periods of time. The staff was very nice and accommodating. Beautiful common area and many nice places to sit with Fantastic music being played

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank TriStategirl1956

Dear TriStategirl1956,

We appreciate you choosing us and providing feedback from your recent stay with us! We also have our own gift shop in the resort tower for all your needs! We look forward to seeing you again on property and Clearwater Beach!

Have a Grand day,

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Great staff and service at this hotel that should be an official 5 star hotel. The view of the beach and location to great restaurants made the stay more enjoyable. Great ambience and security for family.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
WyndhamgrandCB, General Manager at Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear eddiebatista,

We are joyed to hear of your recent sales meeting experiences with us. We offer over 22,000 square feet of flexible meeting space and a team ready to create your perfect experiences. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay!

David A. Yamada