“New Experience”

Ranked #5 of 777 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Reviewed 9 October 2017

My husband's MD recommended the pizza. We usually get pizza hut, etc. This was our first coal oven baked pizza. We got it to go. The restaurant is small and smokey from the oven. Order was correct, ready on time. Enjoyed the fresh ingredients.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,207)

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

When visiting Clearwater Beach we always visit Cristino’s. On this trip my wife and I were trying to cut down on carbs. So, I ordered the veal parmigiana without the breading. The taste was great. The only problem was that the veal was not tender. It might have been overlooked. My wife had the veal piccata which was breaded but, as she noted was also not tender.
Despite this, we went back again. This time I forgot to ask that they hold the breading on the veal parmagina. The veal, again was not tender.
Will I go back again? Yes. But I will probably pass on the veal. If you do go, try the home made gelato. It’s fantastic!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This is by far the best pizza available in the area. The good service and a friendly atmosphere make for a great dining choice.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

If you want great pizza, plain or eclectic this is the place to go. The cheese is neat perfect. The spices are fresh which results in a sensational taste. Even though it is a long drive we add a trip to Cristinos whenever we are in the area. The antipasto salad is just as good making for a delightful all around experience. Great food, reasonable portions, at a good price.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Could have been in NY; excellent, casual, friendly place, great vibe! Pizza's never fail to impress; you pick you base pizza and you have a variety of excellent toppings. When asked if you could split the topping, half and half, they said of course, but you pay for two toppings. However, you get two toppings work of whatever you ordered! Other entrees are great too!

Lots of locals hang out here, but it's also convenient to Morton Plant hospital and surrounding rehabilitation centers, so I'm sure they get a lot of that traffic as well.

1  Thank SYTrustMe

Been to Cristino's Coal Oven Pizza? Share your experiences!