“Awesome”

Ranked #3 of 713 Restaurants in Clearwater
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 22 September 2013

This is a place that my wife and I have dinner a couple times a month. Great atmosphere when you sit outside. Nice music on weekends and I have never had a bad meal. Everything on menu is good.

Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

We live very close and love to come here every chance we can. The menu is awesome and always fresh. This is a hidden gem in Clearwater, stop in and see Sue the outside bartender always makes you feel at home !!!!

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Was there Thursday last, and was very surprised that the menu has changed. Seems it has followed the course of other resturants in reducing the size of their menu, quality of food, and portions. this place and their sister resturant in Oldsmar were my favorites.
Even down to playing rock radio stations, instead of the Caribbean music that they have played all the times I have been there before.
They in my opinion were unique.
I now will look elsewhere.
Bye Rumba's

1  Thank John H
Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

This place had good music playing great appetizers and seafood. I was with my friend and his girlfriend who live in Dunedin and he ordered the local Hog Fish that was not on the menu and it was delicious. I wil definitely go back here next visit to this area!!

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Went for lunch....sat outside...tables were clean and well maintained...Server approached quickly, drinks arrived in good time...I ordered a wedge salad..friend ordered a dinner salad...wedge was fantastic....dinner salad not so much....food was average..nothing special...it was the service that was terrible...if I have to ask for drink refill its a fail...and I had to ask...she just had no energy....we will stick with Guppy's or Keegan's ect.