“Average at best”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Like most people we purchased a Groupon to give Tilted Kilt a try. The nice part about the Groupon was it covered alcohol as well as food. I ordered the blue cheese burger medium with hot and crispy fries and my wife ordered the flat bread pizza with light sauce. The burger was well done, the fries were pretty good, my wife's pizza did get light sauce but the flatbread was limp, not what we expected. The beer was cold and the waitress was nice, but not sure I would return. I agree with another poster that the cigarette smell was pretty bad.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

I ate here in a vacation to Florida and the food was great, service was prompt but not very personable. Which is odd at a place like this, seeing as how a place that only hires female servers typically focuses on giving the guests some flirty attention. Oh well, our server was still very nice and had everything served to us correctly in a nice amount of time. Where this place really lost my good graces is the next day when I realized I had left my sunglasses sitting on the table. Entirely my fault, I know. But being a server myself, I know that protocol for any honest and decent employee is to take any left behind items to the office or management. That's what any bussers or servers at my restaurant do. Well apparently not here at the Clearwater Tilted Kilt. I called twice the next day to be told nothing was found. I am entirely sure I left them on the table and someone had to bus that table for it to be sat again. So there are some thieves working here and that ruined everything good about the experience and I would never go back and already told the people I know here in town to stay away as well.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

As close to a toppless bar as you can get. Sorry just not my cup of tea. Should have a disclaimer at the door noting the hooters type of environment. I know one thing for sure...people don't go for the food. We should have left but the couple we were with didn't want to travel to eat and this was right next to our hotel. Our granddaughters (12 & 8) were rather taken back by the loud mouths and rude drunks. Sorry just telling it like it is. If this is you enjoy. I won't be back!

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Wanted to eat close to the hotel we were staying in and this was the first place we saw. It was a bit noisy inside, but that was to be expected. Lots of TVs to keep up with the games going on. Service was good and food was very good.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

When I say they have a premium assortment of beers on-tap, I don't mean 5-6 taps....I mean more around 20 !!! The food menu is varied, a little too much of fried items for my taste. But their burgers are VERY tasty!!!! I must also point you to the dessert of the hot chocolate chip cookie with hot fudge and vanilla ice cream. The bowl in which it arrives is heated, so we're talking a warm gooey delicious mess!!!

The servers and bartenders are friendly, professional, personable and attentive. I rate the staff as 5-stars themselves!