“NEVER AGAIN!”

US$77.99*
Winter the Dolphin Tour at Clearwater Beach from Orlando
Ranked #7 of 87 things to do in Clearwater
More attraction details
Owner description: As a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, Clearwater Marine Aquarium's mission is to restore and preserve our marine environment. We accomplish our mission through leadership in education, research, and the rescue, rehabilitation, and release of marine life.
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Chelsea D's review says it all:
-> It's not worth the price!
-> It IS really boring
-> It's super-hot (mostly outside but also and even inside!)
=> There are cooler ways to spend ones time on a weekend.

3  Thank Aksiznarf R
Write a ReviewReviews (6,113)

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Not a whole lot to see, but I still enjoyed it. It was cool to see Winter and other sea life that been rehabilitated. Just don't go expected Sea World or larger Aquariums the Shedd Aquarium In Chicago. It is small.

1  Thank Joy C
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

I typically never write reviews, especially bad ones. I feel like most people wrote bad reviews and never good ones so I tend to only write reviews when things have been great but this...warranted a review. HORRIBLE! The biggest waste of money and disappointment of the whole trip. My family had limited funds for this trip and I budgeted everything we did. I wish I would have know about this place. $95 for my family of five (kids; 12, 10 & 5) to get in and there was NOTHING there that kept our attention. My middle son LOVES all things educational and when we left he said "well that wasn't what I expected". Don't waste your money!!

3  Thank Jenlynnn
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I understand they're trying to extend their program, but as of right now, it wasn't very good at all. We went through the entire aquarium in about thirty minutes. Everything is under construction and they're only about six or seven exhibits in the aquarium that you can go see.

The way that the caretakers explain what they do during feeding times is good; but, I just don't think it was worth the money.

With your admission, they include entry to the Dolphin museum so you can see the props from the movie. That is also fairly small and if you don't really care for the movie it's not much fun.

Nice for kids but it's still very small. Hopefully they'll improve it and make it a little bigger.

1  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Nice little aquarium, but no fish to see! Was nice to see all of the rescued animals, including Winter, the dolphin with the prosthetic tail.

Second part of the aquarium is located several miles away and is accessible via (free) trolley ride. HOWEVER, I highly recommend taking your own car since the trolley only runs every 10-15 minutes, and the line is long enough to wait over half an hour. (Parking is FREE at other facility, as well.)