“Can't Get Enough”

Clearwater Beach Day Trip from Orlando with Optional Upgrades
Ranked #1 of 88 things to do in Clearwater
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With hundreds of things to do on Clearwater Beach, the main attraction is still pretty much its near-perfect beach (USA Today readers voted Clearwater Beach "Best Beach Town in Florida" in 2013). Beautiful white sand and clear, shallow water make this beach an ideal playground for families.
Reviewed 9 December 2013

It's probably just a personal preference but my fiancée and I just love this beach. The white soft sand feels great beneath our feet. It is just a good time to relax and enjoy the breeze. We went this last weekend and I must say the weather was absolutely gorgeous the water was cold but once you get in you get used to it and it is very refreshing. We spent hours on the beach soaking up the sun and enjoying each other's company. We don't get to do it very often with 2 small children so we really enjoyed ourselves.

Write a ReviewReviews (9,534)

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Beautiful white, fine sand beach. It did not seem too crowded, however I hear this is off peak season and we were there on a Sunday. Sunbathing, some bird watching including pelicans diving for food, too cold of water for me to get in. Only a few people in the water, paddle boarding, etc. Meter parking on the street 1-1.25/ hr for 2 hour parking.

1  Thank Michelle T
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Large, clean beach. Beautiful white sand. Beautiful water. Covered cabanas and beach chairs available to tent. Nice play area for children. Nice snack shop.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

This was the most kept up and clean beach I've ever been to . If only our own state beach looked so good. I am taking my husband next year, everything is there to have fun!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

I loved this hotel the front desk clerks maintainer staff and house keeping were fantastic. When you go on events like ocean rides like the pirate ship they give you passes for your parking for $2 and the most I saw for parking was 20 dollars for a day at the beach and we pay that in our state of Maine at beaches for parking I give it 5 stars.