“A day at the beach”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$74.99*
and up
Clearwater Beach Day Trip from Orlando with...
Ranked #1 of 93 things to do in Clearwater
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With hundreds of things to do on Clearwater Beach, the main attraction is still pretty much its near-perfect beach (USA Today readers voted Clearwater Beach "Best Beach Town in Florida" in 2013). Beautiful white sand and clear, shallow water make this beach an ideal playground for families.
Reviewed 9 December 2013

My husband and I visited clearwater beach during our honeymoon trip. We loved the beach. And yes, the water is really clear. The sand is so soft!! We took some back to baltimore, md with us. The tsa people had to test the sand to make sure I wasnt up to anything. lol The entertainment was nice, and the view was really nice!

Write a ReviewReviews (9,999)
All reviews
in 241 reviews
"seagulls"
in 84 reviews

Reviewed 9 December 2013

It's probably just a personal preference but my fiancée and I just love this beach. The white soft sand feels great beneath our feet. It is just a good time to relax and enjoy the breeze. We went this last weekend and I must say the weather was absolutely gorgeous the water was cold but once you get in you get used to it and it is very refreshing. We spent hours on the beach soaking up the sun and enjoying each other's company. We don't get to do it very often with 2 small children so we really enjoyed ourselves.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Beautiful white, fine sand beach. It did not seem too crowded, however I hear this is off peak season and we were there on a Sunday. Sunbathing, some bird watching including pelicans diving for food, too cold of water for me to get in. Only a few people in the water, paddle boarding, etc. Meter parking on the street 1-1.25/ hr for 2 hour parking.

1  Thank Michelle T
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Large, clean beach. Beautiful white sand. Beautiful water. Covered cabanas and beach chairs available to tent. Nice play area for children. Nice snack shop.