Residence Inn Clearwater Downtown
US$190
US$509
US$367
  • Pool
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$246
  • Beachfront
US$225
  • Pool
Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$162
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfront deskfull kitchenmin drivenice hotelyogurtthe ice makerthe breakfast areaeach morningfire pitbreakfast staffbedroom suiteeasy accessbreakfast was includedstayed nightsextended staywould definitely stay here againgreat room
Reviewed 20 February 2013

Loved this hotel it is as advertised on there web site. Very clean and quiet. Close to Clearwater Beach without the crowd. Staff were all very helpful. Only draw back was resturants not close by.....we got groceries and ordered in so wasn't that bad. The breakfast was good and they had a bbq one of the nights we were there. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2013

I'm sure if you don't have a dog the rooms are better. The first room we were in was horrid. By that I mean they had impeded bugs in microwave and the furniture was badly scratched. When I went down and complained they changed the room the next day. If they charge the $100 per animal and I'm sure whoever did the damage of the furniture they paid a damage fee, don't you think it would have been replaced. Since my dog doesn't bark and doesn't shed it was hard for us to listen to the barking at 1:30 am. One lady had two dogs and she told me she doesn't have to stay on the second floor like we had to. They knew her because they were constantly speaking with her. I did complain about the barking. Thought maybe he (the dog) was left alone.

3  Thank pocopicketNewYork
Ericka C, General Manager at Residence Inn Clearwater Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2013

I wanted to take a moment and respond to your comments you posted. First I want to apologize that the rooms were not up to your expectations. This is unacceptable all our guests should enjoy and deserve to relax in a fresh room regardless if you’re traveling with your extended family. We work very hard updating and maintaining the appearance of the property especially with damaged goods. You are correct if we find a room that has endured damages we do indeed charge the registered guest checking out of that room. I remember your dog lovely animal I met him at the elevator very well behaved as you mention. Again I am truly sorry we did not meet your expectations and hope you would give us another chance if you are ever in the Clearwater area again.

Reviewed 11 February 2013

Stayed 5 nights at thins location. As expected from the chain. Pet friendly 3 floors and below. Had no problems from check in to check out. Staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. Internet was degraded when full from FRI - SUN so be aware of that. Other nights of the weekday there was no problem. Free breakfast and managers nights MON - WED. Was only 2.7 miles from Clearwater beach, which was a nice run from the hotel for you runners like me out there. No jacuzzi, but a nice pool and exercise room with good set of free weights 2 treadmills etc... I would stay here again but on a higher floor away from the laundry room. 2 days I worked from room and heard the giant washers spin cycle. But that is only during the days. No problems at night. Thanks for reading and as expected, video on my YouTube channel.

Pros:

- Breakfast
- Staff
- Location from Clearwater beach

Cons:

- No Jacuzzi
- Spin cycles in washing machines

RetiredArmyRANGER

Room Tip: Stay above the 3rd floor for a FLEA FREE Stay! :)
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank WHDSM
Ericka C, General Manager at Residence Inn Clearwater Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2013

I wanted to take a moment and respond to your nice comments you posted. I was happy to read that you enjoyed the property as well as the location. It is because of our guests like you that share their feedback with us help our case in getting things improved at the hotel. Our company is currently working on getting our internet upgraded so all our guests can enjoy the internet equally on any given night. Again thank you so much and we hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

For the 2nd time in one year, we spent a week in a beautiful suite (712). 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, nice furniture, extremely clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Great breakfast. Can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family

Wow thank you very much for your kind words. Our two bedroom suites are the gem of the hotel they sell very quickly they are ideal for families and long term guests. Thank you so much and we hope to see you next year.

Reviewed 8 February 2013

I've stayed here several times. The young people working the desk are extremely helpful. The rooms are well maintained and very comfortable. The breakfast is one of the best I've had at this type of hotel. They seem to work very hard to make it so, and it shows. We had to check out at 4am and the young lady behind the desk made a pot of coffee to get us on our way. We really appreciate service like that. Thanks.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much, I am very proud of the team we have here they truly know what customer service is all about. Thank you again for your comments I will be sharing them with my team. Please consider us if you are ever in the Clearwater area again.