Residence Inn Clearwater Downtown
US$266
US$182
  • Breakfast included
US$219
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$361
US$327
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskfull kitchenmin drivenice hotelyogurtthe ice makerthe breakfast areaeach morningfire pitbreakfast staffbedroom suiteeasy accessbreakfast was includedstayed nightsextended staywould definitely stay here againgreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The Residnece Inn was convenient to all the area attractions but not right in the middle of it all. Rooms and Service were excellent. Clean, nothing fancy, but the kind of place you could stay for an extended length of time with no trouble.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The FD when we arrived was not friendly, maybe he was tired and ready to go home. Gave us keys to a dirty room, now understand my husband has spinal stenosis he has a walker. We run into the room attendant, who was very pleasant, he offered to go get us new keys to a clean room. He walked away and of course those keys did not work on the new room. I want to say 40 minutes had past, I took the keys to the FD and a new crew was on. A very nice guy helped me out and he was actually pleasant and concerned. The room was very clean. The KING bed was more like a queen size and the sofa was worn and was the height for my grand kids that are 5 and 7 yrs old. I would not recommend the hotel, I was not happy and the cost of the room was for what we got not worth it.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Ericka C, General Manager at Residence Inn Clearwater Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Thank you very much for posting your comments on line I truly appreciate all feedback from our guests. I am equally as disappointed to read you were not satisfied with your room and or service. We take a great deal of pride in providing excellent customer service and we clearly failed you. I am very happy to announce we will be going through complete renovations starting at the end of July. I know that does not make up for your recent stay and for that I am truly sorry. I only hope you give us another try in the near future to prove to you we are a great product. Thank you again very much I will be bringing your comments to my staff to discuss measures to strenghten our customer service.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights for our trip to Clearwater to see the Phillies in spring training. The hotel is about a 5 min drive to the beach, restaurants, and shops. Brighthouse field is only 10 min away. Parking is free and the service was really great! The hotel is clean and comfortable. We had a king bed suite and really enjoyed the comfy bed, big tv, kitchenette and complimentary coffee and popcorn in our room. The hotel is just far enough from the beach side hotels to be a reasonable price, but so close to everything that you don't miss out. The breakfast was not impressive, but we arrived on the later side so maybe there is more selection earlier. We will def be back next spring training!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jmc19
Ericka C, General Manager at Residence Inn Clearwater Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

I was happy to read that you enjoyed our hotel and area. There is a great deal of activities to enjoy during your stay in Clearwater as long as you have transportation. Thank you your comments were very kind.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Stayed here for two night/3 day weekend and it worked for us! Right in between Clearwater beach and Bright field where the Phillies play. You need a rental car to get around, free parking and free wifi. Rooms are clean and spacious, comfy beds, big tvs and kitchen stuff too. Breakfast is included and it's the best, hot, cold, fruit, waffles, yogurt, etc....you can't beat it. Nice little gym and outside pool.. Nice place, I'd recommend it!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for posting your comments we truly enjoy reading and receiving all feedback from our guests. You are 100% correct you need some kind of transportation to get around the Clearwater area. I was equally pleased to read you enjoyed our property and offerings. Thank you again.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Stayed while attending dog event. Our room was a one bedroom suite . We found the hotel clean quiet comfortable and well located to beaches and other attractions. For pets there is a park directly behind the hotel. The breakfast was very nice. There is also a gym which we found to be adequate. The staff is professional and accommodating . Would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tigger t

I received your comments you posted and wanted to take a moment and thank you. Many people are aware we are a pet friendly hotel and consider them part of the family. We were glad to read you enjoyed your room. I do have to say we will be going through renovations later this year if you are ever in the area again during that time you should come and check out the new look. Thank you again.