Residence Inn Clearwater Downtown
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$312
US$281
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$182
All reviewsfront deskfull kitchenmin drivenice hotelyogurtthe ice makerthe breakfast areaeach morningfire pitbreakfast staffbedroom suiteeasy accessbreakfast was includedstayed nightsextended staywould definitely stay here againgreat room
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

For me, the service has stood out above all the rest. The hotel is clean and generally in good shape. The employees though have been top notch - from reception to housekeeping. I chose not to have cleaning services my second day but did stop and ask a housekeeper in the hall for towels. She apologize and explained that they were in the dryer. I told her I would call later and left for work. What did I find waiting for me when I returned at days end? Extra towels!! Above and beyond...

Will definitely come back if I'm in town.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Road W
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed at the Residence Inn in Clearwater this weekend. The Inn is well kept and the service employees are very nice. Greet you whenever they see you and are pleasant. The breakfast was included quick breakfast scrambled eggs sausage grits biscuit pancakes waffles. Not a bad spread for the money.

The rooms are clean and well kept.

Outside the hotel there is nothing, we found a starbucks (the only one in clearwater) a couple of blocks away that was about it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sinister27
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Every time our son has a swim meet in Clearwater, we stay at this hotel conveniently located, close to everything.
Our suite with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms was perfect with its kitchen and sofa area.

Since our last visit in February, wifi and the TVs have been upgraded.
Randall at the front desk is the man, always helpful and courteous.
Only a minor issue with the AC which seems to cool more the sofa area than the bedrooms.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Hotel is about 3 1/2 miles to beach. Rooms were really nice and very clean. Beds were comfy. Pool was average. No hot tub :( They had a free breakfast which was average for most hotels. Easy to find and get in and out of. Would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Over all it's a nice hotel. The social hour employee's ruins it. They text and talk on phone while the guest wonder where the food is. This may seem minor but it is part of the residence inn experience. If this would have been my first experience with the chain I may not have considered them for future needs. I will now read reviews before making reservations. I placed a lot of trust in the chain. My mistake. This one is at the very bottom of my experiences.

• Stayed: July 2014
Sarah G, Manager at Residence Inn Clearwater Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank you very much for your comment regarding our property. I am so sorry that we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay. We take great pride in providing quality service to our guests and anything less than this is completely unacceptable. I have spent a great amount of time addressing this social hour issue so that this will not happen again in the future. I hope that you will give us a second chance and come see us again soon. Thank you very much.