My family and I stayed at the Marriott Sand Key just a few days ago. First off, I expected alot better. When you first walk in, the lobby is beautiful, but the rooms, not so much. Very outdated. In our room, in the mini fridge had a leftover sandwhich in it !!!! The pool is nice, but before we went down I called and asked if there were towels availiable, I was told yes. When I got down to the pool, I was told by a worker towels wouldn't be availiable for 45 minutes. For the amount of money it cost, I expected so much better. Live and learn, right ? I will not be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the beautiful Gulf Coast at the Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key Florida's only all-suite Marriott hotel. Offering a special resort experience with suite accommodations overlooking Clearwater Bay, this Marriott is a casually elegant destination for a family trip or business meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Suites Clearwater Beach On Sand Key Hotel Clearwater
- Marriott Clearwater
- Clearwater Marriott
- Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites On Sand Key Florida