Wonderful location, nice staff, great accommodations and beautiful views. I was here on business, one night only (unfortunately). Each room is a suite, with a chair , couch, TV, fridge and microwave in one room, then beds in the other. I had two double beds. Remember, doubles are smaller that queen! My bed was extremely comfortable! My room had north and south views, so in late summer, the sunrise and sunset were not in front of me, but somewhat off to the sides. The pool and Tiki bar area are beautiful (see pic). My only recommendation would be that they need larger, softer towels. Also, to see the sunset without obstructive views, you need to leave the hotel, cross the street, and walk onto the beach. Just want you to know you can't see it unobstructed from your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the beautiful Gulf Coast and enjoy a perfect trip in Clearwater Beach when you stay at Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key . Our Clearwater Beach hotel's accommodations are all suites, in fact we are Florida's only all-suite Marriott hotel. We offer a special resort experience with suite accommodations overlooking Clearwater Bay, and we provide a casually elegant destination for a family trip or business meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Suites Clearwater Beach On Sand Key Hotel Clearwater
- Marriott Clearwater
- Clearwater Marriott
- Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites On Sand Key Florida