It is an aging hotel and not exactly on the beach. You have to walk a little less than 5 mins across the road to reach it. The room are big enough for families, they have a kitchenette with a decent amount of space, 2 TVs, and all the rooms feature a view to both sides of the hotel, so the water is never out of sight no matter where your room is. The pool, the tiki bar and a row of restaurants are located along the hotel. The restaurants are great because they open early at 8am for those looking for an early start. There is also a small independent salon and spa located in the hotel. "Trolley Jolley" can take you to the main city beach 2 times per day or you can walk for about 2 miles to reach it yourself. My favorite experience about Clearwater was when we discovered that the taxis are free and work off tips alone because the advertisers cover your fares. They will take you anywhere in Clearwater. The hotel does not provide a shuttle service so the taxis are a convenient way to travel around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the beautiful Gulf Coast at the Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key Florida's only all-suite Marriott hotel. Offering a special resort experience with suite accommodations overlooking Clearwater Bay, this Marriott is a casually elegant destination for a family trip or business meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Suites Clearwater Beach On Sand Key Hotel Clearwater
- Marriott Clearwater
- Clearwater Marriott
- Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites On Sand Key Florida